Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 01 2023, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I have just hired a player to harvest all my Artichoke fields in several of my farms. I noticed all farms are done, and yet I'm missing almost 40,000 Artichokes from the harvest. Anything to explain about this? This is not the first time I had discrepancies about the harvests. Where did those Artichokes go?
Hi Sandie May Angel,
How do you know you are missing 40,000 artichokes from the harvest? Did you try reloading your farms so that everything updates?

I see you have 10 regular size and 86,456 Large size of them.
We do not have any way to tell how many you had planted or how many they harvested as we do not have that data available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2023, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
How do you know you are missing 40,000 artichokes from the harvest? Did you try reloading your farms so that everything updates?

I see you have 10 regular size and 86,456 Large size of them.
We do not have any way to tell how many you had planted or how many they harvested as we do not have that data available.
My dear TAZ:

Of course, I know. You probably had forgotten to count in my Farm 45, where it has at least close to 40 thousand crops. That's what I'm missing. My crop harvest has always been over 121,000 crops, but yesterday only over 86,000 were harvested. I reloaded the game too and checked my farms again. They were all harvested, but somehow some crops are missing. This isn't the first time this happened, so I just want to bring it to the tech team's attention.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Dec 02 2023, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
My dear TAZ:

Of course, I know. You probably had forgotten to count in my Farm 45, where it has at least close to 40 thousand crops. That's what I'm missing. My crop harvest has always been over 121,000 crops, but yesterday only over 86,000 were harvested. I reloaded the game too and checked my farms again. They were all harvested, but somehow some crops are missing. This isn't the first time this happened, so I just want to bring it to the tech team's attention.
Hi Sandie May Angel.
Please report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2023, 02:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Missing farmcash bought farm

Our farms are experiencing several glitches and I think I was caught up in one of them. I definitely had the money to purchase the farm upgrade and I definitely did not select to pay for the upgrade with my farm cash. I worked like a greasy work mule out in a field to get the money to upgrade my boat, but it came up missing. This is so unfair because it was a lot of money and a lot of work. I should not have to suffer because of Farm town glitches!
Old Dec 02 2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquentimagery@yahoo.com View Post
Our farms are experiencing several glitches and I think I was caught up in one of them. I definitely had the money to purchase the farm upgrade and I definitely did not select to pay for the upgrade with my farm cash. I worked like a greasy work mule out in a field to get the money to upgrade my boat, but it came up missing. This is so unfair because it was a lot of money and a lot of work. I should not have to suffer because of Farm town glitches!
Hi Eloquentimagery

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

You upgraded your farm 11 to 34x34 on November 29th and you paid 30 farmcash for it.

Today, December 02nd, you purchased:

Turbo Fishing boat 16x16 50 cash

Plower 12x12 30 cash

Combine Harvest/Plow 12x12 40 cash

Non of those items are missing. All of them are placed in our item storage for you to use by opening your yellow tool box.

If you wish you could contact Support for your farm purchase using farm cash but there is no glitch in the game for purchasing land upgrades. You have 2 different columns, one for coins and one for farmcash and you choose which one you want.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Old Dec 04 2023, 05:57 AM

Default lost facility

Has anyone else lost a facility? where did it go? what do i do to get it back please? it was a hotel and it was on farm 11.
Old Dec 04 2023, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine5000 View Post
Has anyone else lost a facility? where did it go? what do i do to get it back please? it was a hotel and it was on farm 11.
Hi Christene,
I just found your post in the social section and moved it to the Help & Support section thread about missing items.
Your hotel is near the upper corner of that farm. Use the search (magnifying glass) in the toolbox to find it.
Old Dec 06 2023, 06:10 PM

thank you, i will check it out
Old Dec 06 2023, 06:15 PM

Hi Taz,
I think I told you it was a hotel, sorry it was a hospital i lost.
I had to buy another one for the NCC and in the NCC both are working. I can't find it in my list of Facilities - only one Hospital there
thanks for your help
cheers Christine5000
Old Dec 06 2023, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine5000 View Post
Hi Taz,
I think I told you it was a hotel, sorry it was a hospital i lost.
I had to buy another one for the NCC and in the NCC both are working. I can't find it in my list of Facilities - only one Hospital there
thanks for your help
cheers Christine5000
Hi Christine

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please contact Support team about your missing Hospital. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing