Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 02 2023, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady Rita View Post
The envelope where we usually send thank yous after working for other farmers
Mine is full and I cannot clear it. Help please
Hi Farm Lady Rita

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You cant delete messages in the envelope. You can see the last 50 messages sent to you.

When a new message is sent to you then the last one in the list disppears.
Old Aug 03 2023, 07:44 AM

yes but I cannot send a message
Old Aug 03 2023, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady Rita View Post
yes but I cannot send a message
Hi Farm Lady Rita

How are you trying to send a message?

If you click in the envelope to open it, you then have to click in the message you want to open it and then click in Reply to the left bottom corner of that message.

If you are in other user's farm, then you need to click in the little note located to the left side of the game screen.
Old Aug 06 2023, 12:56 PM

I have one complaint regarding hiring in the marketplace. When a farmer does not respond to a hire request in a timely fashion and his/her color turns yellow they should not be able to accept that hire when they wake up! It is not fair to the other farmer I was able to hire and who responded to the hire request quickly. That is my rant for today! PattyAnne
Old Aug 06 2023, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
I have one complaint regarding hiring in the marketplace. When a farmer does not respond to a hire request in a timely fashion and his/her color turns yellow they should not be able to accept that hire when they wake up! It is not fair to the other farmer I was able to hire and who responded to the hire request quickly. That is my rant for today! PattyAnne
Hi PAttyAnne,
The hire request is supposed to expire after 30 seconds, however that does not always work. With the developers busy trying to get the rest of Farm Town working on the website, this is on their list but is not being worked on at the moment. The only thing I can suggest for now is wait 30 seconds longer after they have turned yellow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2023, 10:01 AM

Default Selling in the Marketplace

So I have a problem with items in storage being automatically marked as 'Selected' so when I sell to Tom in the marketplace these items automatically sell.I don't want to sell them !!

It happened a few days ago, I lost 3 different things...Now it just happened again and I have lost 13 separate items -

Chandelier shade
Sink and Faucet
Honey ice cream
Orange soda
Beeswax
Hotdog
Mirror glass sheet
Dried Cranberries
Butterscotch extract
Pumpkin spice
Sunflower oil
Coconut oil
Apple sauce.

Some things I could identify and 'uncheck' them.. Some have none in stock so they are still 'checked'

Also when I check on 'a run until-full of what to do in your facilities''
the default start is now for ''Service facilities'', not for ''All Facilities''
No idea what the story is
Old Aug 17 2023, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
So I have a problem with items in storage being automatically marked as 'Selected' so when I sell to Tom in the marketplace these items automatically sell.I don't want to sell them !!

It happened a few days ago, I lost 3 different things...Now it just happened again and I have lost 13 separate items -

Chandelier shade
Sink and Faucet
Honey ice cream
Orange soda
Beeswax
Hotdog
Mirror glass sheet
Dried Cranberries
Butterscotch extract
Pumpkin spice
Sunflower oil
Coconut oil
Apple sauce.

Some things I could identify and 'uncheck' them.. Some have none in stock so they are still 'checked'

Also when I check on 'a run until-full of what to do in your facilities''
the default start is now for ''Service facilities'', not for ''All Facilities''
No idea what the story is
Hi Merv,
When you go to the market to sell you do have to make sure that only the items you want to sell are checked if you are going to use the sell selected setting. There is no automatic checking in the storage.
For the ingredient planner it will default to the last setting you have used.
If you change the settings to what you want, then close it and then reopen it it should be set to what you have just changed it to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Merv,
When you go to the market to sell you do have to make sure that only the items you want to sell are checked if you are going to use the sell selected setting. There is no automatic checking in the storage.
For the ingredient planner it will default to the last setting you have used.
If you change the settings to what you want, then close it and then reopen it it should be set to what you have just changed it to.

''....close it and then reopen it it should be set to what you have just changed it to...''

Yes
I agree
Except it doesn't.
Which is why I commented.

I have played this game for maybe 10 years ...
Never had to check which items are selling in the marketplace.
Never
Ever
Not once

Never had the problem with items self selecting before
Never.
Ever.
Not once.
Old Aug 17 2023, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
''....close it and then reopen it it should be set to what you have just changed it to...''

Yes
I agree
Except it doesn't.
Which is why I commented.

I have played this game for maybe 10 years ...
Never had to check which items are selling in the marketplace.
Never
Ever
Not once

Never had the problem with items self selecting before
Never.
Ever.
Not once.
Hi Merv,
I can't duplicate what you are saying as I have always been able to reset the ingredient planner to what I want it to be normally by doing what I said. It defaults to last settings you have used. Don't know that it will help, but try changing it. Then run the memcache and reopen your farms and go back and see what it is set to.

For the market, I can only suggest you use the filter non-ingredients or non-ingredients (for me) and the sell all in those to sell only things you do not need further. I am not sure what filter you have been using to sell from as we only see data for those 2 settings.

If there is anything you specifically want to sell go to the individual item in the list and sell from there.
The other thing you can do is when you have some of the items that were empty in your storage then go to the market and uncheck those items you know are being sold. That way it should stay set as unchecked.
Old Nov 03 2023, 11:13 AM

Hello:

I cannot access my messages in Farm Town. It would not open for me. Please kindly fix it.
Thank you!!!

UPDATE: There was another player who had sent me a message after previous one, and I was able to click on the latter message to read and reply. But after that now I am back to the way it was, can't open the FT message to read the one who had sent before the last one. I suspect that farmer had done something to my Farm Message.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Nov 03 2023 at 11:29 AM.