Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 29 2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
This is good news please make it happen as soon as possible however!
LOL - yep! If nothing else, all of our eager prompting should let them know that we really, really like this feature and are excited about it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 29 2016, 05:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Compensate the ship loaders!

Anyone who is loading ships for others should be getting some compensation! All those clicks should award some coins and/or product!
Old Dec 29 2016, 06:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Anyone who is loading ships for others should be getting some compensation! All those clicks should award some coins and/or product!
Hi Kathy,

Please read the post release notes for Dec 29th. You will find them in the first post on page one. 2 of the things mentioned are that the amount of clicks will be reduced and there will be coin reward.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 29 2016, 06:21 PM

I hope that in making changes to the ships, you'll allow people to close their ports when they have to go on vacation, are ill, etc., because too many people are assuming that we can always be in Farmtown several times every day. Some people are in here most of the day and night, but many of us still work or have family/other responsibilities. What you've structured is making this a cut-throat deal where neighbors are being deleted and everyone's pushing, pushing, pushing for their friends to help. Farmtown is becoming work vs fun and is creating friction vs comaraderie. Very sad.
Old Dec 29 2016, 06:24 PM

My ship has been in a port for a couple days. I sent a message and explained how to access it and she says she was asked by someone else, too but there isn't anything showing for her. Has that been a problem before? I know it's been reported that there is a ship notification and none there but not this way. Can someone check on this? Thanks.
Old Dec 29 2016, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
My ship has been in a port for a couple days. I sent a message and explained how to access it and she says she was asked by someone else, too but there isn't anything showing for her. Has that been a problem before? I know it's been reported that there is a ship notification and none there but not this way. Can someone check on this? Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
I am sorry but we have no way to check on this as we do not have any data about the ships in our tools yet. Is she a neighbor for you and you a neighbor for her?
You will need to contact Support on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2016, 06:46 PM

She is a neighbor of mine - I'm not sure about me being hers. I'll just wait to contact support. They probably have enough to check on Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I am sorry but we have no way to check on this as we do not have any data about the ships in our tools yet. Is she a neighbor for you and you a neighbor for her?
You will need to contact Support on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Dec 29 2016, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Tuckertbnc, originally, they were going to allow us to choose the entire 30, but they decided to do this: a) give us better lists to start with; b) allow us to pick SOME of the people on our list (they're saying at least 10); and c) not limit us on the number of ports we skip.

The original itinerary will be made up of that list at the bottom of our screen that says "So and so sent you a gift/accelerated your train/whatever". That way, all 30 people will have actively helped US on OUR farm very recently. I think this is going to be better. We'll have a better list to start with, we'll be able to replace some of the people on it, and we'll be able to skip ports anytime we want to. When we skip, we won't earn the rewards for that step, but that seems like it will make it part of the fun - that seems like a good step to me.

My problem is the same one other are complaining about ... the 'program' they used to make the list seems to have my least active neighbors first on my list and the most active on the bottom .... I have 105 neighbors and I have only had 1 ship come thru the last 2 days and less than 10 all together ?? and I play easy 12 to 14+ hours a day in and out ... I have 5 ships out , 3 stuck on ports less than #7 , the highest one has gotten is #17 .. it has been there 2 days I'm assuming because of the holidays ... I'm not loading any more and just waiting until the impruvements are implimented before I load anymore ....
Old Dec 29 2016, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
My problem is the same one other are complaining about ... the 'program' they used to make the list seems to have my least active neighbors first on my list and the most active on the bottom .... I have 105 neighbors and I have only had 1 ship come thru the last 2 days and less than 10 all together ?? and I play easy 12 to 14+ hours a day in and out ... I have 5 ships out , 3 stuck on ports less than #7 , the highest one has gotten is #17 .. it has been there 2 days I'm assuming because of the holidays ... I'm not loading any more and just waiting until the impruvements are implimented before I load anymore ....
I can relate! I've been on almost non-stop since they were released and I'm getting very few ships in my port. Someone suggested maybe I needed to log off and log back in instead of just keeping Farmtown going for hours at a time. I started doing that and it does seem to have helped - but I'm still not getting the number of ships I would have expected. I've got 7 ships out now - just launced the 7th. Of the first 6, 5 of them appear to be stuck. However, I'm still going to get SOMETHING for them and I'm getting a great kick out of doing them so it's ok. But - like you - the "stuck in a port" issue is a bit frustrating until the fixes happen.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 29 2016, 11:34 PM

HEY!!!! Have you guys seen??? We can now SKIP PORTS!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! (Ok, maybe a TAD overstated, but I'm a heck of a lot happier.) I "unstuck" several ships that had been sitting in ports for between 1 and 4 days. Now maybe they can move along. Soooo happy!

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread