Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2021, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
The fourth space - the one immediately before the green man.
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
That is where I have mine and has been there long time. When you place it be sure you click the save button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 04:55 AM

Hi. I believe I have a bit of a problem and was hoping that someone could look into it when they have the opportunity. I realize that this is a holiday weekend and if nothing is or can be done until next week I am okay with that.

I went to the realtor to expand a farm. (#29) Everything seemed to be going fine until the game attempted to reload the page. It asked if I was sure I wanted to buy this expansion, I clicked yes and then got a notice in a small box in the center that said "processing". I waited a while and it didn't resolve or go to the screen that should be next, "do you want to tell others". It never got there so I reloaded the game and went to that farm to see if it was larger. It wasn't but I "think" the coin for the transaction was deducted. (I honestly don't know "exactly" how much coin I had going in) I reloaded the game again, closed the window and opened another with no difference to the farm. Well darn.....

Anyway if someone could check this out I'd appreciate it. As I said before no worries if it's next week before anyone can get to this.

Thank you for your assistance.
s. watson
Old Apr 03 2021, 05:02 AM

Default Gift accepting

When I try to accept gifts, it shows as if they are, but the number doesn't go down in gifts waiting, and when I reload the page, the same gifts are waiting to be collected My user ID is USER ID number ( 106027394708262 )
Old Apr 03 2021, 05:10 AM

Default Gift accepting 2

It seems it is a problem only with Firefox Browser. I tried to log in on Chrome and I got the gifts that were waiting

USER ID number ( 106027394708262 )
Old Apr 03 2021, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkysma View Post
Hi. I believe I have a bit of a problem and was hoping that someone could look into it when they have the opportunity. I realize that this is a holiday weekend and if nothing is or can be done until next week I am okay with that.

I went to the realtor to expand a farm. (#29) Everything seemed to be going fine until the game attempted to reload the page. It asked if I was sure I wanted to buy this expansion, I clicked yes and then got a notice in a small box in the center that said "processing". I waited a while and it didn't resolve or go to the screen that should be next, "do you want to tell others". It never got there so I reloaded the game and went to that farm to see if it was larger. It wasn't but I "think" the coin for the transaction was deducted. (I honestly don't know "exactly" how much coin I had going in) I reloaded the game again, closed the window and opened another with no difference to the farm. Well darn.....

Anyway if someone could check this out I'd appreciate it. As I said before no worries if it's next week before anyone can get to this.

Thank you for your assistance.
s. watson
Hi mnkysma,

Thank you for your ID. Your data shows that you upgraded the farm you have labeled 16World of Fruit(1Day) to 34x34 size which cost 9,000,000,000 coins.

Unfortunately that purchase can not be reversed. Did you remember to go from farm 29 to the Realtors Office to make the purchase? If you did not then that's why you bought that farm upgrade instead of the one you wanted.

You have changed the order of your farms at some point in the past, so they are no longer in the original order.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 03 2021, 05:36 AM

USER ID number ( 553411533 ) farms are still treating all crops as wasted when harvesting
Old Apr 03 2021, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
When I try to accept gifts, it shows as if they are, but the number doesn't go down in gifts waiting, and when I reload the page, the same gifts are waiting to be collected My user ID is USER ID number ( 106027394708262 )
Quote:
It seems it is a problem only with Firefox Browser. I tried to log in on Chrome and I got the gifts that were waiting

Hi JPfarmer,

After you got the gifts in Chrome did you check Firefox to see if they cleared from there as well?

If you have not already done so please open Firefox browser and run memcache today. I can see that you know how to do that so I haven't include the link here. Please also check that Firefox is still showing up to date and also clear the browser caches as well, then recheck the gifts in that and see if the ones you already accepted are still showing up in Firefox. If they are please also click on this link while using Firefox and see if the gifts that you have accepted are showing up that area of Facebook as well, if they are, you will need to click the x on each of them to clear them out of that area:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Then please try gifting using Firefox again and see if the same problem occurs.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 03 2021, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie saunders View Post
USER ID number ( 553411533 ) farms are still treating all crops as wasted when harvesting
Hi charlie saunders,

What do you mean they are treated as wasted?
Please provide more detail about what crop you are harvesting and what size tool you are using and what you are seeing before you harvest them and after you harvest them.

Is this only happening on one of your farms or all of them? If it's not all of them, please let us know which one has the problem you are seeing.

Please also double check that all aspects of the date and time are showing correct on your computer as any part of that being wrong can cause strange issues on the farm.

If you have not already done so, check that your browser is still up to date and clear your browser caches/history so that you get a fresh load of graphics for the game. First load after doing that will be slower while the new graphics load for what is on your farms.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 03 2021, 06:11 AM

Smile Problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JPfarmer,

After you got the gifts in Chrome did you check Firefox to see if they cleared from there as well?

If you have not already done so please open Firefox browser and run memcache today. I can see that you know how to do that so I haven't include the link here. Please also check that Firefox is still showing up to date and also clear the browser caches as well, then recheck the gifts in that and see if the ones you already accepted are still showing up in Firefox. If they are please also click on this link while using Firefox and see if the gifts that you have accepted are showing up that area of Facebook as well, if they are, you will need to click the x on each of them to clear them out of that area:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Then please try gifting using Firefox again and see if the same problem occurs.
I cleared the memcache and the Internet cache on Firefox browser and it all worked like a charm.; gifts accepted and cleared Thanks for the help HAPPY EASTER
Old Apr 03 2021, 06:24 AM

Quote:

I cleared the memcache and the Internet cache on Firefox browser and it all worked like a charm.; gifts accepted and cleared Thanks for the help HAPPY EASTER
That's great news JP Farmer, you're welcome and thank you very much for coming back to let us know, much appreciated!

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread