Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2021, 05:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have also noticed a that some things have dropped a lot lately, Iron Ore for one. Since trains are running again I did notice that my stores of iron ore did increase by about 2 million. I have the mineral mine of on 43 farms and one turbo mineral mine if that many mines can not keep up with what is needed then it is time to increase the out put of the mineral mines. I also have not changed the way I load my factories I load once in the morning and once at night for the moat part. I do some times reload but I think I will stop doing that all together until I see if supplies come back up.
Hi Tom C,

Have you taken into account that while we didn't have the trains you would have been using up far more of your stock for quite a while to fill your facilities until you started getting additional products from your own trains and from any friends trains that you boost?

If more friends work your facilities than is normal for you that would also increase the amount you need as more products will have been worked so when you reload them you will be starting more batches than usual.

If you think something is using more of an ingredient than it should be, reload the game so you know your storage amounts have updated. Then you'll need to check what a particular item needs to make something, check the amount you have in storage, then start just one batch of that item and see if it took the correct amount.

Please post any requests for increases in production or any other ideas for the game in the Suggestion area of the forum in the correct thread for that subject . Here's the link should you need it: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 15 2021, 10:13 AM
Account Not Linked

User ID: 100000441990316
As noted, the marketplace was reachable. I used it shortly after becoming available. A couple of days ago I attempted to use it again. It's been locked up ever since attempting to calculate values, (or so it claims). Cold reboot of my system multiple times did nothing. I have noted a number of small oddities since release of the HTML5 version; most issues are small and do not prevent play. It should be noted that, IMHO, the flash version was visually more attractive, and some functions, e.g. watering, was more readily reassured visually as well.
Old Apr 15 2021, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperelf View Post
User ID: 100000441990316
As noted, the marketplace was reachable. I used it shortly after becoming available. A couple of days ago I attempted to use it again. It's been locked up ever since attempting to calculate values, (or so it claims). Cold reboot of my system multiple times did nothing. I have noted a number of small oddities since release of the HTML5 version; most issues are small and do not prevent play. It should be noted that, IMHO, the flash version was visually more attractive, and some functions, e.g. watering, was more readily reassured visually as well.
Hi Harperelf,
For the market, please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Once they get all the functions back into the game then they can work on tweaking the minor issues.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2021, 01:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Addicted Jim,
The only way you can explain it is that more people are playing and working your facilities since the migration. Nothing has changed in how much is used of anything per the batch you are starting. No times or amounts have been changed.
Is it possible that with the Belts & Dans not being enabled that we are using more because we are not getting credit for our bonus batches?
Old Apr 15 2021, 01:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Is it possible that with the Belts & Dans not being enabled that we are using more because we are not getting credit for our bonus batches?
Hi Leighwj,
Even though belts and dans are not visible yet, they are still working for both crops and products in the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 15 2021 at 05:52 PM.
Old Apr 15 2021, 04:32 PM

1506309732 am having roblems with timing of crops. I never know when they are TRULY GOING TO BE RIPE. EXAMPLE 1.6 day crops are sometimes taking more than over night once, sometimes running out when I think they will still be ok next day(beause they said 1.4 day left, next morning, are expired.Very confused, sorry
Old Apr 15 2021, 05:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
1506309732 am having roblems with timing of crops. I never know when they are TRULY GOING TO BE RIPE. EXAMPLE 1.6 day crops are sometimes taking more than over night once, sometimes running out when I think they will still be ok next day(beause they said 1.4 day left, next morning, are expired.Very confused, sorry
Hi shirl312,

You'll not be able to predict the exact time when it's showing days as the game only shows one digit after the decimal point.

1.6 days is 40 hours. The waste time depends on whether or not you irrigated them. There is a chart in the game guide to help you with that and this link will take you to that post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

Your crops should not have wasted the following day if they were showing 1.6 days to waste the night before. The most common cause of that would be computer date and time not being quite right, so worth you checking that is still fine.

In case there is any stray data causing an issue please also run memcache today, when you've run that, please make a note of some of the times of crops on your farms. If you have any that are now showing hours rather than days try checking those in a couple of hours and see if the time is counting down correctly or if you don't have any under a day you may find it easier to check on them tomorrow.

In case you need the memcache link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Click the link, close the tab that opens, close the game if it's open and that's it done.

It's entirely up to you if you want to go a step further and also clear out your browser caches/history so you also get a fresh load of graphics for the game in case anything stored in the browser may need updating. First load after doing that will be slower while al the graphics for what is on your farms loads.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 15 2021, 06:05 PM

Smile Minor Defect

I notice a few times when I left the markets after I looked for work or sold my harvests, that a players avatar would show up on my farm. It was just the avatar and didn't show anything when I clicked on it. I just refreshed and it would go away. Just thought I would mention it. Otherwise, I love the new version of the game. Way faster!
Old Apr 15 2021, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by damarc2@hotmail.com View Post
I notice a few times when I left the markets after I looked for work or sold my harvests, that a players avatar would show up on my farm. It was just the avatar and didn't show anything when I clicked on it. I just refreshed and it would go away. Just thought I would mention it. Otherwise, I love the new version of the game. Way faster!
Hi damarc,
Ghost avatars do seem to happen more often with the HTML release currently. To remove them just click the farm you are on in the farm selector to refresh it. It will have to be something the developers will need to look at later after the rest of the functions are added back in.
Old Apr 15 2021, 06:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifting Trains?

Hi! Thanks for all the hard work, you guys are doing great!

I was trying to gift some trains to a neighbor but it doesn't seem to work. I looked for something in the updates that would let me know if it was possible yet, but I think I just keep overlooking it. Is it possible now or any idea when it will be possible?
Closed Thread