Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My problems on new FarmTown?

How do I get credit from my facilities and how come for the past three weeks, with all the work that I have been doing, I am not gaining level? Also every one says it is working so fast but I have found just the opposite. Really slow posting my facilities when I go in to work them. I am working on Microsoft Edge, should I be using a different browser?
Old Feb 20 2021, 02:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nardaj View Post
How do I get credit from my facilities and how come for the past three weeks, with all the work that I have been doing, I am not gaining level? Also every one says it is working so fast but I have found just the opposite. Really slow posting my facilities when I go in to work them. I am working on Microsoft Edge, should I be using a different browser?
Hi nardaj,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
Do you mean for your service facilities? You can find all the information about facilities and the facility manager in the following Game Guide chapter link for that subject:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262

For the levels check the following Game Guide chapter link about the levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

Everyone's computer and browser set up is different, so what works for others doesn't work for everyone. It wouldn't hurt to try a different browser or two to see if they are faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 02:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
Clicking the BLUE arrow pointing LEFT
Hi Demetri,
I copied your first post about this over to the closed thread for the developers about problems. They will have to look at this and see if the y can fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:11 PM

Thank ya'll for ya hard work!! But I have an issue 100000863516988, I can't click several spots at once, I have to wait till the tool to move first and it has slowed me way down. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thank ya!!
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:13 PM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

USER ID number ( 1847410380 )

I notice that when I plant and I have the option to 'Hide Crops" They do not disappear until after you close out the Sow. Before as you planted the crops would disappear immediately.
is this a bug or just the New Normal? NOT complaining just something I experienced.

Thank you, Raul and Team, for all of your hard work and diligence! You guys are awesome! Congratulations on getting this much online.
Love the new version, it's going to be great when it is completed.
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:23 PM

Hi Tiger,
As a follow up to earlier messages...
Irrigation fine from earlier, normal looking with correct timing. The prior crops did grow in the 4 hours (for 8hr crops) with the irrigation showing lasting through tomorrow.

I just ran another test where I had SN h/p only with white ext combine, then seed over it with the yellow ext seeder. The seeds did NOT stay when SN did it. When I (not SN) used the yellow seeder on that same farm, the crops stayed.
When SN had used the white h/p/sow tool on the other three farms, it did stay seeded. I irrigated behind the SN for all 4 farms, and it seems to show properly.
Hope that helps.
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell_cher@hotmail.com View Post
Thank ya'll for ya hard work!! But I have an issue 100000863516988, I can't click several spots at once, I have to wait till the tool to move first and it has slowed me way down. Can this be fixed somehow?

Thank ya!!
Hi shell_cher

Is this happening in all your farms and also if you work as a superneighbor?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm is it is showing in another tab. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Im not sure how fast you want to click on the farm, but I have tried and I dont have to wait for the tool to be able to move to other part of the farm.

You can also try to reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps you.
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
USER ID number ( 1847410380 )

I notice that when I plant and I have the option to 'Hide Crops" They do not disappear until after you close out the Sow. Before as you planted the crops would disappear immediately.
is this a bug or just the New Normal? NOT complaining just something I experienced.

Thank you, Raul and Team, for all of your hard work and diligence! You guys are awesome! Congratulations on getting this much online.
Love the new version, it's going to be great when it is completed.

Hi Sylentiger

This usually happens with the last row while you are planting with crops hidden. It corrects as soon as you refresh the farm.

I will copy your post to a closed thread which is monitoring by the developers.
Thanks.
Old Feb 20 2021, 03:33 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hi Tiger,
As a follow up to earlier messages...
Irrigation fine from earlier, normal looking with correct timing. The prior crops did grow in the 4 hours (for 8hr crops) with the irrigation showing lasting through tomorrow.

I just ran another test where I had SN h/p only with white ext combine, then seed over it with the yellow ext seeder. The seeds did NOT stay when SN did it. When I (not SN) used the yellow seeder on that same farm, the crops stayed.
When SN had used the white h/p/sow tool on the other three farms, it did stay seeded. I irrigated behind the SN for all 4 farms, and it seems to show properly.
Hope that helps.
Hi smilie224,

Yes that's good info, thank you. It's what we are seeing as well, so now we wait for the devs to sort it out, hopefully soon .

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 20 2021, 03:57 PM

Question

Thanks so much for all you are doing and have done. It was awesome to finally be able to work on facilities today. I am looking forward to the marketplace being back...thanks again for keeping on it.
Is there any time line for trains & ships or quests & NCC's? It is alright I am a very patient person and will wait...I have had no problem waiting for my favorite game features...just curious.

Thanks again for everything!
Closed Thread