Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2015, 08:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I apologise if someone else has reported this I cant see anything but I wonder if its connected to the problem with the news feed and work posts. I have just tried to load my ordinary facilities. It says I have all the tools but then doesnt fill them all - I have tried about three or four times and it only fills an extra one or two every time. I have tried the usual memcache, cache etc etc. Strangely it filled ALL my services!
Hi maggiel29,

Can you go into those facilites and make sure all the boxes have a check mark in them. Could you have unchecked some for quest purposes? Also have a look and see if they are all related to the same start tool.

Haven't had any problems with mine so far.

ETA If you were doing it from opening a Quest, then there is a problem in that area which will be fixed next release.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 20 2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: edit to add
Old Feb 20 2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi maggiel29,

Can you go into those facilites and make sure all the boxes have a check mark in them. Could you have unchecked some for quest purposes? Also have a look and see if they are all related to the same start tool.

Haven't had any problems with mine so far.

ETA If you were doing it from opening a Quest, then there is a problem in that area which will be fixed next release.
Hi there Tiger - sorry I went AWOL for a few hours There are nearly 200 out of all the Facs that I have and they all have a check mark. I was loading from the Fac Mgr. I will try to work out if it is related to specific tools - a bit difficult as there are so many that wont load. It works if I click on them one by one. The only thing I can think of is that I am short on coins at the moment and cant load the ones like the mines semi etc. Maybe those are stopping the automatic loading process??? I will go sell some stuff and see if it works then. I will get back to you.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 20 2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Hi there Tiger - sorry I went AWOL for a few hours There are nearly 200 out of all the Facs that I have and they all have a check mark. I was loading from the Fac Mgr. I will try to work out if it is related to specific tools - a bit difficult as there are so many that wont load. It works if I click on them one by one. The only thing I can think of is that I am short on coins at the moment and cant load the ones like the mines semi etc. Maybe those are stopping the automatic loading process??? I will go sell some stuff and see if it works then. I will get back to you.
Well thats Veery interesting - Tiger - I got enough coins to load the coin Facs and the process works and all my Facs are now loaded 100%!!!So obviously you have to have enough coins to fill up the coin Facs or it stops the process going through to the end - I guessed thats what had happened when I sorted by production order and everything after the semi hadnt loaded.

Old Feb 20 2015, 01:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Well thats Veery interesting - Tiger - I got enough coins to load the coin Facs and the process works and all my Facs are now loaded 100%!!!So obviously you have to have enough coins to fill up the coin Facs or it stops the process going through to the end - I guessed thats what had happened when I sorted by production order and everything after the semi hadnt loaded.
Hi maggiel29,

Weird! Thank you for letting us know. We will pass your information on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 20 2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Here is an example of the time difference and it could be hours off:
A 3 day crop is 60 hours, but listed as 2.5 days. When you irrigated that changes to 30 hours, listed as 1.2 days. However if you multiply 1.2 x 24 to get it to hours it comes out as 28.8 hours and not 30.
A 4 day or 5 day crop would be off even more.
I know that is not as much off as you said which is why we are testing this, but it can throw you off.
Even though I wrote down my times, I haven't been on farm town except to quickly fish and pull the eggs & milk and to open my quests. From just now looking it appears as if all my crops are done. I won't be back on to harvest and re-plant until either tomorrow night or Sunday. Either way, it appears that the irrigating sprinkler did it's job. Thank you for your help.
Old Feb 20 2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi maggiel29,

Weird! Thank you for letting us know. We will pass your information on.
Very weird - I take it it shouldnt happen!!! Thanks for telling the Devs

Old Feb 20 2015, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggeragin View Post
Even though I wrote down my times, I haven't been on farm town except to quickly fish and pull the eggs & milk and to open my quests. From just now looking it appears as if all my crops are done. I won't be back on to harvest and re-plant until either tomorrow night or Sunday. Either way, it appears that the irrigating sprinkler did it's job. Thank you for your help.
Hi tiggeragin,
I did my test too and all the crops were ready when they were supposed to be, so maybe it was just a one time fluke. I have not recreated it since.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2015, 10:59 PM

- The 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link is currently not working. This happened a few days ago as well, it was a facebook bug and they fixed it later on. But a couple of days ago it happened again, hopefully facebook will fix it soon, if not we will try to come up with some workaround.[/quote]

Thanks for the update. Hope it's remedied soon
Old Feb 20 2015, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Ginny,

The problem has been reported to the developers and hopefully in a couple of days the problem will be fixed.
Appreciate the Quick reply and update of status. I do clear memcache often and browsers almost every night. Always a good thing tho for those whom don't know . Thanks, you all are great!
Old Feb 20 2015, 11:41 PM

just got my 25th farm and when try to fertilize it it doesn't seem to want to just wondering if everyone else has this problem..is it a glitch
Closed Thread