Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2015, 07:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntanned View Post
I love the new tool that doubles one's gifts. How about a few more ... x3, x4, x5, and so on - somebody stop me!
Hi,

Please place your suggestion in the correct area of the forum, so it can be added to the lists. For Suggestions for the game Click HERE

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 18 2015, 07:59 AM

Default Having trouble plowing over items

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
I am so excited, nice Valentines gift can't wait to see what it all is!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes, Im happy we have the Valentine's stuff too!! It is all so lovely but I have found a couple problems. When I hide all items, I still can not plow over them. Also, the pathways are not hiding, therefore, can't plow over them. I too am having problems with the name of the facility not showing up in the quests. Dev's please help!!! I can not plow my farm the way I want to in order to maximize the land...

Thanks for all you do!!!
An addicted farmer to the core!
Old Feb 18 2015, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta2012 View Post
Yes, Im happy we have the Valentine's stuff too!! It is all so lovely but I have found a couple problems. When I hide all items, I still can not plow over them. Also, the pathways are not hiding, therefore, can't plow over them. I too am having problems with the name of the facility not showing up in the quests. Dev's please help!!! I can not plow my farm the way I want to in order to maximize the land...

Thanks for all you do!!!
An addicted farmer to the core!
Hi Loretta,
I am sorry but, you have never been able to plow over items on the farm regardless of whether they were hidden or not. It was never designed to be a able to do this. That is a form of layering and cannot be discussed in the forums as it can cause problems with your farm and those problems can become permanent and not fixable.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2015, 10:23 AM

These surprises we've been getting lately have been well worth the wait and prices. I will not be giving up Farm Town for Lent, but you can expect me to give it up for February 29th, 30th, and 31st!!!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 18 2015, 10:31 AM

I love being able to open the facility in the quests! Thank you I have found an issue since the update, however. Last night I irrigated my farms, I noticed this made my crops go from being ready in 20 hours to 10 hours. I am on those same farms, same crops and there's still 5 hours to go. I thought things weren't seeming to be ready when I thought they were, but now I know that for sure. I'm on WF38.
Thanks for any help.
Old Feb 18 2015, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggeragin View Post
I love being able to open the facility in the quests! Thank you I have found an issue since the update, however. Last night I irrigated my farms, I noticed this made my crops go from being ready in 20 hours to 10 hours. I am on those same farms, same crops and there's still 5 hours to go. I thought things weren't seeming to be ready when I thought they were, but now I know that for sure. I'm on WF38.
Thanks for any help.
Hi tiggeragin,
Are you using the Farm Report program? I am noticing this too but I think it is a problem in that program rather than in Farm Town. It looks like the program changed all the longer term crops irrigation times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2015, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi tiggeragin,
Are you using the Farm Report program? I am noticing this too but I think it is a problem in that program rather than in Farm Town. It looks like the program changed all the longer term crops irrigation times.
What do you mean by the farm report program?
Old Feb 18 2015, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggeragin View Post
What do you mean by the farm report program?
Hi tiggeragin,
How are you determining when your crops should be ready? Do you write it down or use the internal Farm Stat?
Old Feb 18 2015, 11:41 AM

I did not write it down. Saying that, when I plant wheat and then irrigate it, it's usually done the next day at the same time (actually a little earlier). When I saw this crop go from 20 hours to 10 hours after I irrigated it, was last evening about 10:00...(this is oat crops). I am working the trees on that farm right now, and the crops still have 4.2 hours left till harvest time. I did notice it with my wheat that I had planted before, but thought I had miscalculated or something. So when I irrigated last night, I watched to see when this crop would be ready - how many hours.

Last edited by tiggeragin; Feb 18 2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old Feb 18 2015, 11:43 AM

And I did plant the crops a lot earlier (like the night before) because of planting short crop growth. I believe it was sugar and in 5.5 hours replanted the oats, so couldn't irrigate again until the next evening.
Closed Thread