Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 10 2013, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Great Release. Thanks for the continuing focus on extremely useful upgrades.

I have a question. I own all "Turbo" facility tools that are available as of this release. "Start All" worked on many more facilities but not all of them. Are there more tools coming to take care of this or is it a temporary glitch with this release?
Old Aug 10 2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
Great Release. Thanks for the continuing focus on extremely useful upgrades.

I have a question. I own all "Turbo" facility tools that are available as of this release. "Start All" worked on many more facilities but not all of them. Are there more tools coming to take care of this or is it a temporary glitch with this release?
Hi! it's not a glitch, some other Turbo Tools have not been released yet.
Old Aug 10 2013, 03:40 PM

the globe planner isn't working for me yet ..I'm on Google Chrome .....WF9 and my OS is Window XP Professional
thank U Debi

Last edited by Debi Ryan; Aug 10 2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: to addsomething
Old Aug 10 2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Ryan View Post
the globe planner isn't working for me yet ..I'm on Google Chrome .....WF9
thank U Debi
Forgot to mention, I am on WF9 too. Maybe the reason no one seems to have addressed the problems with the new turbo tools being locked when they are not supposed to be is that I'm merely well ahead of a lot of farmers here! It's looking more and more like a problem with WF9 that is causing both issues.
Old Aug 10 2013, 04:01 PM

hun my turbo tools for the start all are working and so is the turbo train the only thing I can't use is the globe planner in the facilities manager

Last edited by Debi Ryan; Aug 10 2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 10 2013, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I use Windows 7 and it is blank and refuses to close without refreshing Farm Town on IE 10, Maxthon, or CoolNovo (in Chrome mode for both the last 2) and the newest turbo tools are both locked even though I have had the regular conveyor and packaging tools since they came out. Both regular tools are in storage, but the storage box does not show them even though they work fine in the Facility Manager. Is ANYONE paying attention?
Are you sure they are in storage? If you have them on a farm they will still work but will not show as being there for the Turbo purchase in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2013, 04:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yayy it started working, I knew you guys would fix it right away, thank you, thank you...
Old Aug 10 2013, 04:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

blank screen when trying to use the ingredient planner also...Windows 7, WF9, Google Chrome..but its no big deal....I managed without it so am sure I can continue to do so...thanks for the new turbo start all tools...with one click now I can start 390 out of 478 facilities, plus all of my 89 referrals.....so I am a happy little farmer,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Aug 10 2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: corrected spelling error
Old Aug 10 2013, 05:36 PM

Smile Flowers

We need new flowers, please, please.
Old Aug 10 2013, 05:36 PM
Account Not Linked

The new asphalt bridge you can't put anything like a car, on top of the bridge, it sinks to under it, the only places it doesn't sink is if any part of the item is partially off the bridge on the bottom part of the bridge. I do like the new bridges, now if they could fix the sinking problem with them

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread