Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2013, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
You should still get the canvas items. Rhubarb Pie is another one that says expired but you still get it. When I click on one of these and then click on something else by the same person it will usually say you cannot not buy for another 12 hours from that person.
Perhaps i should, but I'm not. I've tried checking my inventory first and after the attempt with no increase in product.
Old Jan 29 2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Perhaps i should, but I'm not. I've tried checking my inventory first and after the attempt with no increase in product.
Recheck your inventory after a refresh - I have the same problem with alot of the items and I checked once to see if I was getting it or not. During my test, I had farm town open on one tab and collected the gift on another tab and then I checked my inventory and it did not change. I then hit the refresh button (or went to another farm, can't remember) and the inventory DID change. So I don't worry about it anymore and just go ahead and take what I can get.
Old Jan 29 2013, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
I am still having issues with the animal sheds not showing the correct amount of time. The original release notes say "no known issues," so thought I would mention it again.
Mine aren't working either...but to me, it's really no big deal...I work my animal sheds pretty much at the same time each day so I know they'll be ready when I get there...however, when my chicken coops were ready yesterday morning, it said I still had 20 some minutes left to go?...
Old Jan 30 2013, 12:03 AM

Angry Mad as Hell

OK, I need help, I'm beyond ******. I've worked 4 different farms tonight and in all of them I worked everything I was asked and it would not pay out. I reloaded no less then 3 times, went through all the tools and still NO PAY!!! WHAT IS GOING ON???

Old Jan 30 2013, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobits118 View Post
OK, I need help, I'm beyond ******. I've worked 4 different farms tonight and in all of them I worked everything I was asked and it would not pay out. I reloaded no less then 3 times, went through all the tools and still NO PAY!!! WHAT IS GOING ON???

Were these jobs for strangers from the market? Working for your neighbors or buddies does not get you a bonus.
If they were for strangers what did the message say when you clicked on the chest?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2013, 04:08 AM

Default Times for Animal Harvest

Just wanted you to know that I harvested chicken coop yesterday at 7 AM, so it should have stated that it was ready at 3 AM today. At 4 AM, it said 3 hours.
(That would put it back on a 24 hour day, and not the FT 20 hour. Right?)
Not a big deal to me, but wanted you to know that there are still some glitches on the animal sheds/barns.
Thanks!!
Deborah
Old Jan 30 2013, 07:52 AM

Default Facility Manager

The facility manger to me still seems messed up. Not necessarily the timing of the animal sheds, but the way its acting.

I liked the way it worked before this last update.

I could go to the facility manager, click on utilization, and it would put ALL the animal sheds at the bottom, and all my facilities at the top. I could go down and start clicking start all and bring all my facilities up to 100% in no time.

I do that now, and it starts mixing in animal sheds and facilities together and I have to go and find the ones that need to be brought up to 100%.

Also, right after the new release, I worked all my facilities and I received a all time "Best" on my Diversification Rank. Then after a day or two, when I would work my facilities, I would be almost 300 points short of the "Best".

I use the "Best" number to tell when I have got all my facilities up to 100%. When my Diversification Rank and the Best numbers equal each other, I know I am done.

Because the numbers were so different, I even went and bought 5 facilities so my Best would be higher so they would be equal again.

This morning I worked my facilities, and again, my Diversification rank is lower than my Best.

This is about to drive me crazy. Everybody is complaining about the times for the animal sheds not being right and this problem I am having, why can't they go back and make the Facility Manger the way it used to be??? Then everybody would be happy

Greg
Old Jan 30 2013, 09:17 AM

Question Orange Manure Spreader & Ordering station

I have a couple of questions...
#1 The orange manure spreader...I think it would be of great help if the crops are already fertilized that we still should be able to fert. the trees and flowers that arent fert. It would be of much more help..

#2 What trucks can you use the ordering station on besides the semi...that is the only truck I can figure out that it helps.....

Thanks for all the new things....but wonder why there are always so many glitches when something new is added....they are tested before bringing them to us and as soon as we get them ppl are finding all kinds of things going wrong...can not believe that the issues do not come up for the testers of the game....just sounds a bit odd to me.... I find the game very addicting in spite of the glitches........thanks again
Old Jan 30 2013, 11:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjudd54 View Post
#1 The orange manure spreader...I think it would be of great help if the crops are already fertilized that we still should be able to fert. the trees and flowers that arent fert. It would be of much more help..

#2 What trucks can you use the ordering station on besides the semi...that is the only truck I can figure out that it helps.....

Thanks for all the new things....but wonder why there are always so many glitches when something new is added....they are tested before bringing them to us and as soon as we get them ppl are finding all kinds of things going wrong...can not believe that the issues do not come up for the testers of the game....just sounds a bit odd to me.... I find the game very addicting in spite of the glitches........thanks again
With the orange spreader any thing you put on a fertilized farm will become fertilized also, the only thing that will not become fertilized on a farm when you fertilize it is anything that is already grown, but as soon as it is harvested it then becomes fertilized. So if you have farm 1 fertilized and a day later put several trees on that farm, those trees will become fertilized as soon as you plant them and stay fertilized until you harvest them.

As for the ordering station only the semi is what works with it.

We are beta testers to find the glitches in the game, the alpha testers are only a few people and can't find all the glitches that might come up over all of their servers, it isn't easy to program a program with no glitches.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 30 2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old Jan 30 2013, 11:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjudd54 View Post

Hi,

#1 It's the farm that gets fertilised. As long as it is still fertilised when you harvest trees/flowers they will also become fertilised. If the fertilisation has run out on the farm just fertilise it again to include the flowers and trees. Your already fertilised crops will remain fertilised.

#2 The ordering station only works with the semi-trailer trucks. It enables the 'All' button when ordering products from the Truck and the products are delivered twice as fast, 30 minutes instead of 1 hour, it's like duplicating the output of each truck assuming you have enough fuel.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread