Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 19 2023, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
I am a SN working for my customer. I have train management authorization.
It seems that the screen that shows when you click on the engine and select "show train details" does not highlight the cars attached to the train.
At the top of that screen, the message says, "Freight cars highlighted in white are currently coupled together, and will be dispatched with your train."
I click on the train engine and the list shows 19 train cars all white backgrounds
There are currently only 10 cars and a caboose attached to the train.
This is true whether or not the train is dispatched.
To determine what cars are actually on the train, you must hover over each car, write down the name, and use that list to determine what other cars can be added to the train and not duplicate a car.
When on the farm and I click on the engine, the entire train highlights in yellow so it would seem to indictate successful coupling.

The issue listed above is NOT TRUE when I'm on my own farm. On my own farm, the process works as described.

NEXT ISSUE ON THIS SAME SCREEN: The cost of the cars as shown when you click on the train is in COINS. When you actually go to purchase the car, it's FT$ (Farm Town Dollars) This is true both on my farms and on my SN farms.
Hi Pegasus_III

When you are on your SuperNeighbor farm, then you can see which cars are attached and dispatched with a particular trainn by clicking in the locomotive and then clicking in Train Status.

About the coins listed for the long cars, those are not the costs of the long cars as they cost farm cash.
Those amounts give you the information about the cost for that long car to be dispatched.
You have the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...50#post5185550

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working