Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2016, 01:30 PM

I just tried using the new 20x20 flower harvester. Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it's off kilter. The farm size doesn't seem to matter. I couldn't figure out how to capture the cursor outline - this pic shows the results.

I haven't tried the new 20x20 tree shaker yet.

Holy Moly! I didn't expect it to be that big!

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 03 2016 at 01:59 PM. Reason: resized picture
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Petuniaflower,

Just going to the store and clicking buy will not give you the multiplanter options. You are correct in that you need to click on the multiplanter first then it should load the store for you. After you select the flower to buy THEN it gives you the planting options.

Either exit your game and try again or if that does not work please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

I have done all that. Switched to different browsers ,did the memecache,put the multi planter out of storage then in again.Have exited and returned to game multiple times.
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok been using the new flower and tree harvester and I think I got the hang of it, it works if you have trees and flowers right against each other, like a farm full with no spaces, works perfect and better if you use it horizontally than vertically, I think it has been designed for the next farms extensions to 44x44 since to get that first row you have to go out of the farm perimeters so it will work.. I would suggest use it horizontally and it works great and fast.. that is just my 2 cents to all the fuzz about the tools.. Happy farming y'all...
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I have done all that. Switched to different browsers ,did the memecache,put the multi planter out of storage then in again.Have exited and returned to game multiple times.
Hi Petuniaflower,

Is it not opening the store for you?
Or is it that it doesn't give you the planting options after you select buy?

Silly question, but you are sure you are clicking on the multiplanter and not the transplanter right?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2016, 01:43 PM

Thank you for the new release Raul! I love it all! About the new tree shaker and flower harvester - I went to the market and got hired for 15 farms of trees - chop and shake. The farms were not wall to wall trees, but oddly shaped groupings running diagonally. When I chopped with the old saw truck, it was difficult because of the diagonally running lines of trees. When I used the new shaker to harvest trees in the same diagonal lines it went like a breeze. Like Raul said...it takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, it goes like greased lightening! I LOVE it!!!!
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:50 PM

I can see them, load them manually. They just don't stay loaded. I had plenty of appliance parts to load, so it's not that and after my neighbors worked my fac. to empty I should have at least SOME restaurant ones. I am very frustrated. I spent 130 FC today.
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
I can see them, load them manually. They just don't stay loaded. I had plenty of appliance parts to load, so it's not that and after my neighbors worked my fac. to empty I should have at least SOME restaurant ones. I am very frustrated. I spent 130 FC today.
Hi bugs,
We have reported this to the developers. Please be patient until they can check this out and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Petuniaflower,

Is it not opening the store for you?
Or is it that it doesn't give you the planting options after you select buy?

Silly question, but you are sure you are clicking on the multiplanter and not the transplanter right?
Wasn't a silly question at all! You were right! Raul ...his fault..not mine...put them in the same row.The transplanter above the mulit planter.You know the saying How oldsters don't do change well!! Thank You Tiger!
Old Sep 03 2016, 02:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Wasn't a silly question at all! You were right! Raul ...his fault..not mine...put them in the same row.The transplanter above the mulit planter.You know the saying How oldsters don't do change well!! Thank You Tiger!
Hi Petuniaflower,

You are welcome! Glad you are sorted now, thanks for coming back to let us know

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2016, 02:17 PM

Thanks for the new flowers!