Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2015, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
How can my gift box be full when I have emptied it 3 times?!? Something major has to be going wrong here for the My Requests tab to go from bringing back the same 49 gifts over and over again to refusing to collect anything because it keeps saying I have not moved 148 pineapples into storage... And support still has not gotten back to me about the problem with the gifts coming back to the My Requests tab over and over now that there is a new problem.
Hi Qivis,
I just looked at your data and it doesn't show anything in your gift box. If you have cleared you memcache you may need to clear your browser cache too.
As far as your Support ticket there is nothing we can do through the forums for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2015, 01:56 AM

Grateful that the problem with sprinklers making flowers disappear has been fixed. That was beginning to be seriously annoying.
Old Dec 24 2015, 02:11 AM

Since yesterday morning, after the new update, I can not use my Farm Stats tool. My farm keeps timing out. Over and over. I have already memcached, already allowed popups and did the and these sites to popups on my browser. I have some friends that are still fine and others in my predicament. I'm just saying this for the information to be noticed by developers, I know there isn't anything to be done till its fixed. But it is making me crazy plodding along on all 28 farms is going back a few years and tedious lol
Old Dec 24 2015, 02:33 AM

My Farm Stats arent working either been about 36 hours now have tried everything am on WF34 tried 3 different browsers cleared all the caches etc etc.. reported it to support 24 hours ago but had no response yet
Old Dec 24 2015, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasQuilter View Post
Thanks soooo much for your help,,,, it is much appreciated and is a very important part of the success of this wonderful game !!!

You are very welcome

I sent you a private message, please read it, thanks a lot!
Old Dec 24 2015, 04:36 AM

Same problems with the farm stats box too
Old Dec 24 2015, 06:12 AM

Thanks for the new level between 1 and 2. I really like that with my trees and flowers.

Thanks again
Old Dec 24 2015, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I just looked at your data and it doesn't show anything in your gift box. If you have cleared you memcache you may need to clear your browser cache too.
As far as your Support ticket there is nothing we can do through the forums for that.
I deleted this issue, but just as you clicked "Submit reply." Apparently the latest Nvidia GPU update messed things up again....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 24 2015, 07:50 AM

Also having trouble with the Farm Stats tool. I keep timing out when trying to view all farms. This has been occurring since yesterday morning.
Old Dec 24 2015, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

To all reporting the Farm Stats issue, this has been reported to the developers and they are working on it. Thank you for your feedback on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread