XP:

thank you for all ur help....
Old May 13 2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - May 13th, 6:30AM EST

- When you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the 'Sell Selected' option will be correctly set as the default.
- We have added 2 more buttons to the farm selector that is shown when you are returning to your farm, 'DEFAULT' and 'LAST', this should make the navigation to your LAST or DEFAULT farms faster.
- When working your friends facilities manually (without the Mayor help), after working each facility, the facility will auto close and the next one will open, saving you a click.
facilities not closing automatically, love everything else about this update though
Old May 13 2015, 03:45 PM

Starting yesterday, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever was changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms.
+ Everything's checked, all my factories and service facilities.
+ Everything's selected in the funnel for all facilities, all farms, etc.

My Facility Mgr just is not working anymore, which makes it almost impossible to play Farm Town.

Here's a link to my farms --
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6363&farm_ix=1

HELP needed! Much appreciated! Thanks

Brenda Bishop
Humble Tx
(email address removed for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; May 13 2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Removed email address
Old May 13 2015, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKBishop View Post
Starting yesterday, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever was changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms.
+ Everything's checked, all my factories and service facilities.
+ Everything's selected in the funnel for all facilities, all farms, etc.

My Facility Mgr just is not working anymore, which makes it almost impossible to play Farm Town.

Here's a link to my farms --
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6363&farm_ix=1

HELP needed! Much appreciated! Thanks

Brenda Bishop
Humble Tx
(email address removed)
Hi Brenda,
What happens when you click to Start All or Load all?
Do your chicken coops show a time in the box in the facility manager?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 13 2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old May 14 2015, 06:35 AM

Hi all

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 4:20AM EST

- Farm Selector when returning to farm was moved slightly to the left and down.
- When working friends facilities manually, after a click on the 'Work on All' button, that facility will auto-close immediately and the next one will be opened, before this change, there was a delay of 2 secs.

Known Issues

- Some users are experiencing a reset of some of their settings including their preferences, checked products in the market and shortcuts. We are working with a few users already on this but we still can't reproduce it in order to fix it, if any user is experiencing this and is able to identify the possible cause or when exactly does this happen, please report it on this thread.
Old May 14 2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 4:20AM EST

- Farm Selector when returning to farm was moved slightly to the left and down.
- When working friends facilities manually, after a click on the 'Work on All' button, that facility will auto-close immediately and the next one will be opened, before this change, there was a delay of 2 secs.

Known Issues

- Some users are experiencing a reset of some of their settings including their preferences, checked products in the market and shortcuts. We are working with a few users already on this but we still can't reproduce it in order to fix it, if any user is experiencing this and is able to identify the possible cause or when exactly does this happen, please report it on this thread.
The two times my preferences were reset it was when I was working people's facilities. I worked one person's facilities and they were normal, and the next time I worked for someone, my flash would crash because all my preferences were reset and nothing was hidden. I hope this info helps, and thanks SO much for all the work you all do for us!
Old May 14 2015, 01:42 PM

Preferences resetting: mine reset when working neighbors' facilities/services. My flash didn't crash but it slowed down (I'm using Chrome.) When I returned home, to my default farm, I reset them only to have them change again when I worked a different neighbor's facs. The market preferences for selling -- in this order... working neighbors, back to "home", then to market, only to find items usually checked are unchecked and some that are usually unchecked are checked. Hope this helps!
Old May 14 2015, 01:54 PM

Just now, again it reset. This time was from collecting a hazelnut bonus from the feed, "go to farm" and they had reset.
Old May 14 2015, 02:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-Cruella View Post
Preferences resetting: mine reset when working neighbors' facilities/services. My flash didn't crash but it slowed down (I'm using Chrome.) When I returned home, to my default farm, I reset them only to have them change again when I worked a different neighbor's facs. The market preferences for selling -- in this order... working neighbors, back to "home", then to market, only to find items usually checked are unchecked and some that are usually unchecked are checked. Hope this helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-Cruella View Post
Just now, again it reset. This time was from collecting a hazelnut bonus from the feed, "go to farm" and they had reset.
Hi,

Thank you for your information. Can you remember what exactly it was that you did just prior to the first time the settings changed for you?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 14 2015, 02:25 PM

First time it reset, I clicked on a facilities "click here to help" for one of my neighbors from the FT wall requests.
Closed Thread