Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2014, 06:53 AM

thunders storm

about the quest .. i did 7 quest in 6 days according to the narrative in the lower part of the quest.. and seen on the left side redeem price and on the right side collect bonus ( in bold blue)..
i clicked on redeem price and the collect bonus disappear.. is it the same? or should i click on collect bonus instead? ty

When I clicked on the "collect bonus" it disappeared and a pop up said "you have received 2 Farm Cash + the amount I already had = total \ I did notice that it was hard to get my cursor in the right spot to click on it but when it worked the blue section was no longer there... the redeem prize section should be the same as it always has been ie; coins for completing the individual quest and the collect bonus should only pop up when there is a FC bonus to collect... hope this helps and happy farming!

Last edited by village idiot; Mar 25 2014 at 07:01 AM.
Old Mar 25 2014, 07:30 AM

wow love how you can earn farm cash Honestly via the quests

not sure how you can finish 8 in a week when you can only start 1 a day unless there is a overlapping quest from the previous week but eigther way Fantastic

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Mar 25 2014, 08:50 AM

I love the new upgrades!! Thanks, Devs!!
Old Mar 25 2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
wow love how you can earn farm cash Honestly via the quests

not sure how you can finish 8 in a week when you can only start 1 a day unless there is a overlapping quest from the previous week but eigther way Fantastic
Quests are on a 20 hour day so if you keep track and start a new quest every 20 hours it is possible to squeeze the 8th quest in...
Old Mar 25 2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Tis possible that the 0 product farm has no remaining product there . . .
Thank you, I am aware of that but the farms were filled just before I worked and no one had worked and these farms all had 100% or near that.
Old Mar 25 2014, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I notice at the bottom of my quest page it now shows how many has been completed in the past 7 days, see picture below:

Now if they would show how many more days til the 7 days is over would be great (this has been put in the suggestions section).

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 25 2014, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Thank you, I am aware of that but the farms were filled just before I worked and no one had worked and these farms all had 100% or near that.
Have them clear there memcache and try again. Someone else reported that it worked the second time after clearing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2014, 10:32 AM

Question, it does say 'complete' 8 quests in one week, so does that mean, every other week you could hold back one completion if you have already done 7 until after the cut off time, that way you could complete 8 for the following week if you normally complete one a day.
Old Mar 25 2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Question, it does say 'complete' 8 quests in one week, so does that mean, every other week you could hold back one completion if you have already done 7 until after the cut off time, that way you could complete 8 for the following week if you normally complete one a day.
yes... so long as 8 are completed in the 7 day period

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 25 2014, 10:47 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I notice at the bottom of my quest page it now shows how many has been completed in the past 7 days, see picture below:

Now if they would show how many more days til the 7 days is over would be great (this has been put in the suggestions section).
I dont have that option yet i completed 3 quest so far and no fc
Closed Thread