Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 06 2015, 06:22 PM

not sure if this was part of a 'new release', or an update somewhere, but i got a popup on my screen, asking me if i wanted to reserve some farm space in the town for my friends, and add them as neighbors... what's up with this? would they have to add the game, or would i be farming on their behalf? just curious - i keep up with my own farms, not sure i could keep up with some others....

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Aug 06 2015, 06:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
not sure if this was part of a 'new release', or an update somewhere, but i got a popup on my screen, asking me if i wanted to reserve some farm space in the town for my friends, and add them as neighbors... what's up with this? would they have to add the game, or would i be farming on their behalf? just curious - i keep up with my own farms, not sure i could keep up with some others....
Hi,

You should see that if you clicked on an empty spot in your neighbour bar, where it says "Add Neighbour", could you have done that by mistake? If you click on the green check mark, it takes you to the Invite tab to ask your friends to play. If they do not already play they would have to add the game. No it does not mean you would be farming for them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 06 2015, 07:55 PM

yay I can use my neigbours green sprinkler

TY
Old Aug 06 2015, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
yay I can use my neigbours green sprinkler

TY
Hi bluehair,
Can you verify that it is water more than just flowers if you are their super neighbor?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2015, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul hgas posted the following fixes:
Post Release Updates - August 6th, 8:00PM

- BugFix: SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.
- BugFix: Issues when irrigating Super Neighbour farms, like unable to irrigate or when irrigating, not working as expected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2015, 01:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

happy days, able to Irrigate as well as fertilize now for those I am a Super Neighbor.. ty slashkey,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 07 2015, 04:11 AM

Glad the irrigation was fixed but my super neighbor watered all my farms at once and it watered my private farm. Shouldn't the private farm be exempt from all activities by super neighbors? I would rather take on all aspects of my private farms.

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Aug 07 2015 at 04:32 AM.
Old Aug 07 2015, 12:56 PM

Why is the one Disability Parking Space and Sign $1,000 coins, and the same one facing the other direction $10,000 coins?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Farmtown pic.jpg (21.7 KB, 11 views)

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Aug 07 2015, 04:19 PM

I was using the bulldozer to delete some fields when I saw a message that the mayor has auctioned off some items and gave me some coins. I've never seen that before. What did the mayor auction off? How does that work?
Old Aug 07 2015, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I was using the bulldozer to delete some fields when I saw a message that the mayor has auctioned off some items and gave me some coins. I've never seen that before. What did the mayor auction off? How does that work?
Hi Barb,
If there was anything else besides empty fields you cleared out then those items are sold back. Maybe some paths or something else that was under the fields.
Closed Thread