Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2011, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
For me, it's wasn't 20 hours (1 farmtown day). I had to wait until the same time, calendar day that I used it yesterday.

I got it at 4am, and immediately used it - yesterday.

I had to wait until 4am today, to use it again. Yes, I've been trying each hour for the last 4 hours (when it passed the 20 hour mark).
im sure it is once every 24 hours that you can irrigate

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 01 2011, 07:48 AM

[quote=Raul;4823594]See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Aug 31, 5:25PM EST.

Known Issues - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-Clydesdale too big: After checking users and mods feedback, we will not reduce the size of the Clydesdale horse, instead we will provide bigger alternative versions for current stables
-Sometimes the state (growth) of the crop and the mouseover information message don't match
-No information about when can you irrigate plants again: The time remaining for the next irrigation will be shown when you mouseover the sprinkler in the extended tool box icon, similar to the manure spreader behaivor
-To avoid confusion about when your plants were irrigated or not, the Sprinkler will only show the water animation when you are allowed to irrigate the plants
-Some users wants to revive flowers but without doubling growth speed for crops in that farm: The red sprinkler in addition to doubling the growth speed, will also extend the gone to waste time, so even if you double the growth speed unintentionally by reviving your flowers, you will have the same time as before to harvest your crops, this will effectively remove the need to have the brown water sprinkler in the toolbox or storage.

Thank you - great service!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 01 2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
im sure it is once every 24 hours that you can irrigate
Yes mine will only work after 24 hours too - thats OK - Im settling to irigating all farms the same time every day and planning round that.

Old Sep 01 2011, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suekelly99 View Post
Thanks for the new levels but that doesn't help those of us who are already at the highest level. With the new update, I'm not able to advance unless I stop playing FT for 4 or 6 months.
Totally agree although I wouldnt stop playing LOL!! Would like the levels a bit further apart at the top!

Old Sep 01 2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
You're looking at my level, top of the screen. The farm I'm visiting is in the lower left corner.
oops!! sorry 'bout that

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Sep 01 2011, 08:36 AM

There appears to be some confusion over the red sprinkler, i will try to clarify it for everyone.

Unlike the manure spreader which fertilizes a farm for 72 hours, and you can plant as many crops as you like in that time and they'll all be fertilized... the red sprinkler does not work that way at all

Make sure that anything you want to be sped up on a farm is planted BEFORE you irrigate, you can only irrigate a farm ONCE per day, so if you plant a 4 hour crop and then irrigate, they will be sped up to 2 hours. If you then decide to plant another crop during that day, it will NOT be sped up until you can water the following day.

There is a glitch at the moment which the developers are working on... some crops will show as wasted, even tho the mouseover says they are ready. They aren't wasted, and you should be able to still harvest those.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 01 2011, 08:40 AM

WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING :

All those like us that has purchased the new red watering feature at $50, please beaware, as we have just discovered, that if your crop goes to waste, the earliest you can sort it is when the full time schedule is up unless you have the compained harvester/plow.

We have just found this out by doing it, if you hire someone to replow over wasted crop, they will collect the coins,but no xp, and you will still have a crop gone to waste. They can keep going back to your farm and collect the coins over and over again and each time they refresh that farm the wated crop will reappear, we will report this to the forum. It is obviously a flaw in the writting of the programme.

As i said above you can get rid of it if you or i presume they have a combi harvest or plow. If like me you don't then it's a case of waiting until the final wasted time is up. x
Old Sep 01 2011, 08:42 AM

Default Warning : Warning : Warning : Warning : Warning : Warning :

WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING : WARNING :

All those like us that has purchased the new red watering feature at $50, please beaware, as we have just discovered, that if your crop goes to waste, the earliest you can sort it is when the full time schedule is up unless you have the compained harvester/plow.

We have just found this out by doing it, if you hire someone to replow over wasted crop, they will collect the coins,but no xp, and you will still have a crop gone to waste. They can keep going back to your farm and collect the coins over and over again and each time they refresh that farm the wated crop will reappear, we will report this to the forum. It is obviously a flaw in the writting of the programme.

As i said above you can get rid of it if you or i presume they have a combi harvest or plow. If like me you don't then it's a case of waiting until the final wasted time is up. x
Old Sep 01 2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
.... but then we would need "normal" horses.....
Sorry, I am about 10 pages behind in reading the forum...so this may already have been addressed, but saw that Raul wanted input about the Clydesdale size and barn sizes.

While I agree the Clydesdale is a very large horse in real life, I am VERY CONCERNED ABOUT CHANGING THE SIZE OF THE STABLES AND BARNS!!!

Would this not mean a different "footprint" i.e. much larger for these buildings??? And if that happens, and some of us already have our buildings surrounded by trees, flowers, deco, wouldn't we have to completely redesign the farm, or trees, etc would be growing out of the centers???

I wouldn't mind ALL of the buildings to be more to scale & realistic, but ONLY if it doesn't enlarge the footprint!!

So, my vote would be to either reduce the size of the Clydesdale or just leave it alone and I will learn to deal with it.

And last, but certainly not least.....Raul, THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO US AND RESPONDING SO QUICKLY AND CORRECTING GLITCHES!!
Old Sep 01 2011, 08:46 AM

OK here's the question. Say you are planting four hour fields on one of your fields today all day. You water the farm at 7am after you have planted a 4 hr crop, which cuts the harvest time in half. then the crop says (F,W) for fertilized and watered. In mine after I harvest the first four hr crop and plant another crop the (F,W) turns to (F) for the second crop, and the time is not cut in half. So is it water once daily for use on one harvest for a 24 hr period, or should it be (F,W) and times cut in half for all crops planted on that field for the next 24 hrs? Are there still bugs to work out on this? Respectfully asking. Thank you

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Closed Thread