Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 26 2023, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
It would be nice to see some direction of where gift giving is headed. It seems like most people have moved exclusively to playing on the website and not going to FB to send gifts. I start on FB and send gifts to friends before heading to the website. I'm not getting nearly as many gifts as I was before the website.
Hi MNWildOne423

All we can tell you is that the Gifting feature is being worked and tested.
Old Jun 26 2023, 02:31 PM

i agree I play on the fb site first and then change to web site after I do gifting but then later g back as i can send out gifts every 2 hours ... so it is back and forth i do wish the game was on one place.
Old Jul 06 2023, 03:50 PM

move if this not the correct place for question

i know on the 24th everyone we neighbor or buddy comes with us and we lose the rest

question --- is it then safe to unfriend players on our facebook pages, even the neighbors and buddies ... or will that mess up things ????
Old Jul 06 2023, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
move if this not the correct place for question

i know on the 24th everyone we neighbor or buddy comes with us and we lose the rest

question --- is it then safe to unfriend players on our facebook pages, even the neighbors and buddies ... or will that mess up things ????
Hi JNelson,
What you do on Facebook will not affect anything already established on the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2023, 05:25 PM

thank you Taz..

do you know if Facebook will allow farm town related groups to remain open?
Old Jul 06 2023, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
thank you Taz..

do you know if Facebook will allow farm town related groups to remain open?
Hi JNelson,
The groups are not associated or owned by Slashkey. What Facebook does for those we do not know as they don't tell us anything. That is up to Facebook but I can't see any reason why they would shut those down. They have never done so when they have deactivated the game in the past.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2023, 02:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hoping they get the gifts figured out soon. tired of going to facebook to send and receive gifts.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 08 2023, 08:44 PM

am wondering if when Facebook closes Farm town down will the Facebook friends we don't have as Neighbours and buddies follows us to new website
Old Jul 08 2023, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
am wondering if when Facebook closes Farm town down will the Facebook friends we don't have as Neighbours and buddies follows us to new website
Hi Amanda,
No they won't because Slashkey will no longer have access to that information. That is why they increased the neighbors and buddies limits, so you could add more of your friends who play.
Old Jul 12 2023, 07:34 AM

my mic thing that resets the farms has disappeared can you resend it to me .it the mic thing i cannot spell it
Closed Thread