Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2013, 09:04 AM

Overnight I lost over 1 million seawater bait.. counter set to zero. A neighbor has lost trees that were their yesterday. Something happened last night. I have not checked to see if I am missing anything else, yet, but please let developers know this happened.
Old Oct 21 2013, 10:10 PM

Hi. I'm having a problem obtaining the new turbo workbenches. The store says I need to buy the workbenches first but I already bought it. I can start all of the workbench facilities with their 'start all' button so I assume that means I have the workbenches! LOL. This has been going on for several days. Has anyone else run into this or have a fix? Is there something I'm overlooking? If I didn't have the workbenches would I be able to use the start all button on the sewing factory and sawmills and other workbench facilities? Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 21 2013, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Hi. I'm having a problem obtaining the new turbo workbenches. The store says I need to buy the workbenches first but I already bought it. I can start all of the workbench facilities with their 'start all' button so I assume that means I have the workbenches! LOL. This has been going on for several days. Has anyone else run into this or have a fix? Is there something I'm overlooking? If I didn't have the workbenches would I be able to use the start all button on the sewing factory and sawmills and other workbench facilities? Thanks for your help.
Do you have your workbench on a farm or in storage? If on a farm go to that farm and try to buy the turbo one. If it is in storage, take it out of storage, click on save, close your farm, reopen and put it back in storage and see then if you can but the Turbo.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2013, 08:35 AM

is there a way for me to see MY Help Given Rank?
Old Oct 22 2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
is there a way for me to see MY Help Given Rank?

Hi! up to now only your neighbors are able to see your Help given rank. Perhaps you could ask one of them to tell you about it.
Old Oct 22 2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Do you have your workbench on a farm or in storage? If on a farm go to that farm and try to buy the turbo one. If it is in storage, take it out of storage, click on save, close your farm, reopen and put it back in storage and see then if you can but the Turbo.
Thanks, Taz. It's not in storage and I went to 20 farms and used the search feature in the toolbox and came up w/ "0 items on farm, 0 items in storage and 0 items in gift box' 20 times. I was careful to spell workbenches exactly like it's spelled in the store. The one thing I didn't try was to buy the turbo tool from each farm. I'm going to do that. In the meantime, start all works on all my facilities so the workbench has to be somewhere.
Old Oct 22 2013, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Thanks, Taz. It's not in storage and I went to 20 farms and used the search feature in the toolbox and came up w/ "0 items on farm, 0 items in storage and 0 items in gift box' 20 times. I was careful to spell workbenches exactly like it's spelled in the store. The one thing I didn't try was to buy the turbo tool from each farm. I'm going to do that. In the meantime, start all works on all my facilities so the workbench has to be somewhere.
Try hiding everything on your farms and look for it. Tools do not hide.
If you can't find it post a link to your farm here so we can look for it and a moderator can check your data. The easiest way to do that is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox. click on the Copy Link button at the bottom of that screen, then choose a farm on the next screen. Come back here and paste that link into a reply here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2013, 08:47 PM

thanks for the update. put i just wondering what is the point of the point system when helping and working for your friends is there a point to it or am missing something
Old Oct 24 2013, 09:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
thanks for the update. put i just wondering what is the point of the point system when helping and working for your friends is there a point to it or am missing something
It is for the people that make it a competition to see who has higher coins, xp, and now the help points, other than that it is of no value in my opinion.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 24 2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
It is for the people that make it a competition to see who has higher coins, xp, and now the help points, other than that it is of no value in my opinion.
thanks for answering my question that is what i thought but was hoping that maybe you could earn some farm cash i guess i was just hoping lolo
Closed Thread