Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2023, 03:34 PM

They are amazing!
Old Jul 12 2023, 03:47 PM

Hi all

Known Issues:

- In the farmtown.com website, if you have farm pass goals to send or accept gifts, you will have to reload the game after sending or accepting gifts in the Gift Manager for farm pass goals to update.

- In the farmtown.com website, if you have multiple pending gifts from the same farmer, and that farmer is not your neighbour or buddy, if you click the Manage button under the picture and add the farmer to your neighbours or buddies, the Manage button remains on the screen for every gift from that farmer until you close and re-open the Gift Manager.
Old Jul 12 2023, 04:26 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Being able to send, receive, exchange gifts from the new site is fabulous!!! I no longer need my facebook stuff. Thank you!!
Old Jul 13 2023, 12:32 PM

Hi farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - July 13th, 12:20PM

- In the farmtown.com website, when selecting friends to send gifts or train boost requests, there are now 3 sorting options:

1. Selected Stay in Place -> selected farmers remains in the same spot
2. Selected Move to Top -> selected farmers are automatically moved to the top of the list
3. Selected Move to Bottom -> selected farmers are automatically moved to the bottom of the list

If you don't want to select specific farmers as the recipients of your gift, it will probably be faster for you to use the default option 'Selected Move to Bottom', this way you just continue clicking on the same spot until you have selected the amount of farmers you want.
Old Jul 13 2023, 12:33 PM

Thank you for all of the hard work getting the game where it is today.
Old Jul 13 2023, 02:09 PM

Smile Something new in gifting?

Today I was able to send gifts much more quickly. I clicked select on one farmer and then just kept clicking the same one repeatedly - it went very quickly from the next to the next till 50 farmers were chosen. I sent the next batch off again from the first farmer listed and I was finished sending all my gifts in a very, very short amount of time. Did it always function that way or is it a change? At any rate I am very happy. A million thanks for the independent site. It is just wonderful.
Old Jul 13 2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Today I was able to send gifts much more quickly. I clicked select on one farmer and then just kept clicking the same one repeatedly - it went very quickly from the next to the next till 50 farmers were chosen. I sent the next batch off again from the first farmer listed and I was finished sending all my gifts in a very, very short amount of time. Did it always function that way or is it a change? At any rate I am very happy. A million thanks for the independent site. It is just wonderful.
Hi Snookie Sue

Yes, we had a change when sending gifts, it is posted in the main post.

Post Release Updates - July 13th, 12:20PM

- In the farmtown.com website, when selecting friends to send gifts or train boost requests, there are now 3 sorting options:

1. Selected Stay in Place -> selected farmers remains in the same spot
2. Selected Move to Top -> selected farmers are automatically moved to the top of the list
3. Selected Move to Bottom -> selected farmers are automatically moved to the bottom of the list

If you don't want to select specific farmers as the recipients of your gift, it will probably be faster for you to use the default option 'Selected Move to Bottom', this way you just continue clicking on the same spot until you have selected the amount of farmers you want.
Old Jul 14 2023, 03:32 AM

2023-07-14 08:30:19.461 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:
fail - Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected end when reading JSON. Path '', line 1, position 4.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.MatchValue (System.Boolean enoughChars, System.String value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

when trying to exchange all my gifts in gift manager (website not facebook) i am getting this code message error and it won't accept any of the gifts just shows that message at the bottom repeatedly any help i have cleared memacache and tried a different browser
Old Jul 14 2023, 06:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2023-07-14 08:30:19.461 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:
fail - Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected end when reading JSON. Path '', line 1, position 4.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.MatchValue (System.Boolean enoughChars, System.String value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

when trying to exchange all my gifts in gift manager (website not facebook) i am getting this code message error and it won't accept any of the gifts just shows that message at the bottom repeatedly any help i have cleared memacache and tried a different browser
Hi Alexm2012,

Have you also checked the routine things are done like browser clearing, updates, computer updates?

On the website:
  • How many Pending gifts are showing on the Pending tab?
  • Are you able to exchange one gift rather than all of them at once?
  • Are there any gifts in your My Gifts section that you have not stored yet?
  • If you have gifts in your My Gifts, how many are there?

In the Facebook game:
  • Are there any gifts in your gift box there that have not been accepted yet?
  • If there gifts in your Facebook gift box, how many are there?
  • Did you accept your gifts on Facebook and store them before you ran into issues with the website gift box?

If you have gifts showing in the Website My Gifts section and have not stored them yet, please see if you can store them. Then see if that makes any difference to being able to exchange in the Pending Gifts section.

If you have gifts showing in the gift box on Facebook, please store them and see if that makes any difference when you go to the Website gift manager to exchange gifts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 14 2023, 04:09 PM

I’m receiving the same error as Alexm2012. As soon as I click ACCEPT ALL it appears.

Browser clearing, updates, computer updates?
All have been updated, also ran the website memcache

On the website:
How many Pending gifts are showing on the Pending tab? 32
Are you able to exchange one gift rather than all of them at once? Yes, one at a time seems to work.
Are there any gifts in your My Gifts section that you have not stored yet? All gifts were already stored
If you have gifts in your My Gifts, how many are there? Empty

In the Facebook game:
Are there any gifts in your gift box there that have not been accepted yet? No
If there gifts in your Facebook gift box, how many are there? Empty
Did you accept your gifts on Facebook and store them before you ran into issues with the website gift box? Sorry, don’t remember

2023-07-14 15:37:39.905 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexm2012,

Have you also checked the routine things are done like browser clearing, updates, computer updates?

On the website:
  • How many Pending gifts are showing on the Pending tab?
  • Are you able to exchange one gift rather than all of them at once?
  • Are there any gifts in your My Gifts section that you have not stored yet?
  • If you have gifts in your My Gifts, how many are there?

In the Facebook game:
  • Are there any gifts in your gift box there that have not been accepted yet?
  • If there gifts in your Facebook gift box, how many are there?
  • Did you accept your gifts on Facebook and store them before you ran into issues with the website gift box?

If you have gifts showing in the Website My Gifts section and have not stored them yet, please see if you can store them. Then see if that makes any difference to being able to exchange in the Pending Gifts section.

If you have gifts showing in the gift box on Facebook, please store them and see if that makes any difference when you go to the Website gift manager to exchange gifts.
Closed Thread