Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 09 2022, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
still having issues with the gifts saying my gift box is full and its still showing my gift box empty when i refresh the game.
Hi AlexM,
As you were referred to Support for this issue, please continue working with them as there isn't anything we can do through the forums for this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2022, 10:26 PM

i am not receiving my gifts - at least not all of them. I usually have around 100 every other day which is when I usually accept them, but now I am receiving around 20 I am sending out gifts almost everyday to all farmers but I'm not receiving what I should. Also, I have two bakery facilities and they both have a paperclip symbol on them. What's that?
Thanks, frmrfbi
Old Nov 11 2022, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
i am not receiving my gifts - at least not all of them. I usually have around 100 every other day which is when I usually accept them, but now I am receiving around 20 I am sending out gifts almost everyday to all farmers but I'm not receiving what I should. Also, I have two bakery facilities and they both have a paperclip symbol on them. What's that?
Thanks, frmrfbi
Hi Frmfbi,
The paperclip symbol is an indication they are facility chains.
For the gifts, you can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2022, 06:00 AM

Default Sending gifts

I am unable to send gifts.when i try all i get is the arrow circling.like it is trying to connect but cannot.
Old Nov 12 2022, 06:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydester123 View Post
I am unable to send gifts.when i try all i get is the arrow circling.like it is trying to connect but cannot.
Hi clydester123,

Is this happening in no matter which browser you use?

Please make sure that you have kept up with your computer updates and browser updates. If you have not already done those please do so and then see if the friends lists for gifting is working for you again.

If it does not. please click on this link to be taken to the first post on page one of this thread, scroll down the post and see if there is anything listed under difficulties with gifting that you have not already tried.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657506

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 12 2022, 08:59 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a small problem. The last 2 times I have used the Accept All in the gifts they have not shown up in the gift box. I have tried reloading the game 3 times after the first loading and they are still not there.
Old Nov 12 2022, 09:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default More Farm Town Issues

Not sure if it's Farm Town, Facebook, OR my internet server. Most likely Windows 11... I hate it. Anyway, I'm having issues once again.
1. I don't get my gifts from neighbors right away. Sometimes it's hours after I accept them. Sometimes it's never.
2. Perhaps the most aggravating. I only get a fraction of my coins when I here someone to fish for me. Sometimes I get none.
3. My messages on Farm Town is now showing a negative number. It doesn't register when I receive a new message. I can see the new messages if I look inside the envelope. BUt then it adds to the negative numbes.

I have now Windows updates. AND I have cleaned out the caches. Please advise.
Old Nov 12 2022, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I have a small problem. The last 2 times I have used the Accept All in the gifts they have not shown up in the gift box. I have tried reloading the game 3 times after the first loading and they are still not there.
Hi L.A.Bob

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Are you receiving a message that your gift box is full?

I checked your data and your gift box shows lot of seawater baits and some ingredients.

If you are not seeing them, please contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 12 2022, 09:13 AM

hi, i am having the same problem,,, accepting all gifts after changing them to the ones i want,,, they are not showing in my gift box and they have disappeared from the requests,, my gift box is not telling me it is full and they are not stuck in the gaming dept,, thankyou for any advice
Old Nov 12 2022, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
hi, i am having the same problem,,, accepting all gifts after changing them to the ones i want,,, they are not showing in my gift box and they have disappeared from the requests,, my gift box is not telling me it is full and they are not stuck in the gaming dept,, thankyou for any advice
Hi francescarw

Please open your gift box, is it empty or do you have many ingredients there?

Your data shows that your friends have sent you ingredients.

If you dont see them, then please contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support