Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 26 2021, 08:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default fuel

since the game is unstable for so many people and so many things take fuel there is a shortage for so many people. I cant afford to use mine to work then provide for others to work . there needs to be some attention put to this . we have bought your tools to help and gotten big and cant keep up with out fuel . I go to the free fuel places to keep mine going but it is takes time ...i have played since the beginning and it is getting stressful instead of fun , please figure out a way for people to get more to use. hiring is awful ...thank you .
Old Aug 26 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Millett Snyder View Post
since the game is unstable for so many people and so many things take fuel there is a shortage for so many people. I cant afford to use mine to work then provide for others to work . there needs to be some attention put to this . we have bought your tools to help and gotten big and cant keep up with out fuel . I go to the free fuel places to keep mine going but it is takes time ...i have played since the beginning and it is getting stressful instead of fun , please figure out a way for people to get more to use. hiring is awful ...thank you .
Hi Lorraine

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

Nothing has changed for getting fuel. Please take in mind that fuel was not used for several months while the migration continued to let farmers get more stored.

To get more fuel tanks to use when refuelling, you could exchange all your gifts for fuel tanks.
Also, be sure they are not being sold in case you have the Gas Station.

When you post your facilities to let your friends work them, try to refill your Oil Refinery as much as you can to get more fuel tanks done.

If you are allowing your fuel to be used when you hire other farmers, then you could change that to not allow it at all or to allow it last instead of first.

If you want to make a suggestion, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Aug 26 2021, 07:52 PM

i have the purple hand that we used our fc on not able to stack any more the ponds and factories what happened
Old Aug 26 2021, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy_midnite View Post
i have the purple hand that we used our fc on not able to stack any more the ponds and factories what happened
Hi Tippy midnite,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools.
Even with the purple hand you need to have at least one spot the size of a pine tree to be able to set an item down. There is a limit how much you can stack on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:34 PM

Unhappy Doesn't Overlap

I just purchased the Purple Freestyle Tool, tried using it and found it doesn't overlap the items as stated

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 28 2021 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Removed email for safety
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnldfrench View Post
I just purchased the Purple Freestyle Tool, tried using it and found it doesn't overlap the items as stated

Hi dnldfrench,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. Please do not include your email in your posts. This is an open forum and anyone can get your email address from it including spammers.

What are you trying to overlap with the purple hand? To be able to set anything down on your farms with the purple hand you need to have at least one spot the size of a pine tree for the item to be set down. The purple hand will not layer multiple items in the same spot.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2021, 11:12 PM

Unhappy Purple Overlapping Tool

Thanks for your quick reply... I am trying to overlap 1/3 of the 6-10 Land Paths with the Large Seascape on Farm#3 with no success. The space under the Land Paths is clear...

Old Aug 28 2021, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnldfrench View Post
Thanks for your quick reply... I am trying to overlap 1/3 of the 6-10 Land Paths with the Large Seascape on Farm#3 with no success. The space under the Land Paths is clear...

Hi dnldfrench,
I moved this post to the subject thread about tools. Please reply to this thread if you have any more about this.
Most items have a high side and a low side elevation. The sand paths you are trying to place the waters over will always be on top from the side you are trying to layer them over. Waters are always the bottom level, so anything you try to put them on top of won't work. Only thing I can suggest is to remove the sand paths and use more of the sand patches around the waters.
Old Aug 29 2021, 11:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default shearing & cutting set

for reasons that are unknown by me my shearing and cutting set in no longer working. It has always worked flawless in the past.
Would you please check this out for me to see what the issue is?

Thank you,
Keith

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 29 2021, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
for reasons that are unknown by me my shearing and cutting set in no longer working. It has always worked flawless in the past.
Would you please check this out for me to see what the issue is?

Thank you,
Keith
Hi Keith,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

You need to move that tool into your storage for it to be used. It is on a farm somewhere and will not work from there.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity