Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2021, 10:59 AM

Can now see the text really well, thank you Devs. Am using the new version to do all my planting and harvesting now. Not keen on the dark green background, hard to see the crops of a similar colour. Also twice now when planting and moving to farms my laptop has totally locked up in the extended mode and had to turn laptop off and restart again, not sure why this should happen, but will try only in the normal view now.
Old Jan 06 2021, 12:26 PM

thank you for all you guys do!!! i am so looking forward to the new version of the game woo hoo!! i have had a look see and it looks fantastic!! thank you Raul and Team!!!
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:27 PM

Default game no longer works try another game

i have a lot of money and time invested in this game.... i will quit if facebook refunds all of the money i have spent for improvements and the cost of building my farm....... your problem should NOT be my problem........... you have had ample time to work things out and your ineffieciences should not fall to me.............. you can go back and see what i have spent......... refund my money and i will TRY ANOTHER GAME....
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i have a lot of money and time invested in this game.... i will quit if facebook refunds all of the money i have spent for improvements and the cost of building my farm....... your problem should NOT be my problem........... you have had ample time to work things out and your ineffieciences should not fall to me.............. you can go back and see what i have spent......... refund my money and i will TRY ANOTHER GAME....
Hi jcloud

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5

We also got the banner, but the game loaded as usual.
And you can also close that banner by hovering the mouse on the upper right side of the banner where you will see a tiny x.

We have sent this to the developers.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
The developers may have been working on Farm Town for years before it went public in the first place. The moderators on this forum are volunteers who are helping others out of the kindness of their hearts and may not know either.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:35 PM

Like everyone else I really appreciate the hard work to convert the game. In the notes you state "As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." but what I'm seeing is my tools are still consuming fuel but I cannot produce any.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger-Farm View Post
Like everyone else I really appreciate the hard work to convert the game. In the notes you state "As there is no facility functionality yet for you to produce fuel, we have disabled the fuel consumption for all the tools in the game until we introduce the Facilities." but what I'm seeing is my tools are still consuming fuel but I cannot produce any.
Hi Roger-Farm

When you use a tool, you will see the fuel decreases but then it will show you the same amount you had before you started working.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:40 PM

Default Facebook BLOCKS Flash

Facebook just blocked Flash, now what? I could get on because I had already enabled Flash but what happens the next time I log on my machine.

Last edited by perryalexander; Jan 06 2021 at 01:48 PM.
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Facebook just blocked Flash, now what?

Hi perryalexander

I also got the banner from adobe but my farm loaded anyway.

Can you still load your farm in flash no matter you get the banner?
Old Jan 06 2021, 01:54 PM

This time I did as I wrote above.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl