Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 31 2014, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Today I have the Taming Platform Quest. I got the employee life line. I had my own cotton, made my own aluminum ore and have worked a dozen facility posts and also loaded my own 3 metal mills with aluminiun sheets. Yes NOTHING is shown that the sheets are even started.
I've memcached, cleared history, rebooted, several times and still nothing shows that the aluminum sheets are even started.
Suggestions please
When this happens all you can do is wait a few hours and try again. It is an intermitent glitch, so hard to find for the developers. Waiting a few hours or overnight usually clears it up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Today I have the Taming Platform Quest. I got the employee life line. I had my own cotton, made my own aluminum ore and have worked a dozen facility posts and also loaded my own 3 metal mills with aluminiun sheets. Yes NOTHING is shown that the sheets are even started.
I've memcached, cleared history, rebooted, several times and still nothing shows that the aluminum sheets are even started.
Suggestions please
To add to what taz has already said, did you start them individually by going into the facility and starting a single batch? or did you use the start all button?

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 31 2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
To add to what taz has already said, did you start them individually by going into the facility and starting a single batch? or did you use the start all button?
all of the above
i have 3 metal mills
plus, i had computer off for an hour, came back, did same again and zipola
Old Mar 31 2014, 07:20 PM

I have a quest to make 2 love seats. I used my life line and got the gift one. So I went into the fac and ask for stuff to make it. I got a bunch of them from friends.....but I am wondering why no wool shows on the quest??? It was one of the gifts to make that item. Now I wonder if you get wool to use in the fac.

It gave me the bamboo but no wool.
Old Mar 31 2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
I have always used the start all for individual fac I need for the quest. NOT the one for all of the facs.....just the fac I need for the quest. It always works for me cause I go and check the quest to see if it is working the fac.
Old Mar 31 2014, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I have a quest to make 2 love seats. I used my life line and got the gift one. So I went into the fac and ask for stuff to make it. I got a bunch of them from friends.....but I am wondering why no wool shows on the quest??? It was one of the gifts to make that item. Now I wonder if you get wool to use in the fac.

It gave me the bamboo but no wool.
Because it uses wool textile roll, so you would have to get the wool first either by an ingredient request for the wool textile roll to get the wool itself. Or collect the wool from your wool shed then do the request for the loveseat.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Because it uses wool textile roll, so you would have to get the wool first either by an ingredient request for the wool textile roll to get the wool itself. Or collect the wool from your wool shed then do the request for the loveseat.

OK....can't blame a girl for trying to speed up the quest. I can get my wool tomorrow. LOL!!!
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:01 PM

I am not getting my farm cash for quests completed. I did recieve 1, but have completed every quest since and received nothing in addition.
Old Mar 31 2014, 09:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
I am not getting my farm cash for quests completed. I did recieve 1, but have completed every quest since and received nothing in addition.
Once you collect FC you have to wait 7 days before you can collect FC again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 01 2014, 12:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Do i get a bonus for 9 qwests in 7 days? Would like the FC to buy the serv. facil. needed to get #9 in 4.7 hrs.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Tags
bug?, completed quest, corn, farm cash, farmcash claim, filling facilities, harvest, harvest llama, help & support, help and support, lifeline, lifelines, llama, loading issues, mangos, mojito, no confirm, petrochemical plant, problem, problem solving, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest x025, question, questions, quests, quests completed, rum, sushi, time limit, trading, wool barn, yellow tail