Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2021, 02:40 AM

Default Bug Reporting

When auto selecting tools the Harvest,Plow,Plant tool does not pop up just the Harvest Plow tool .

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 16 2021 at 04:15 AM. Reason: quote removed, not needed.
Old Feb 16 2021, 04:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Linda View Post
When auto selecting tools the Harvest,Plow,Plant tool does not pop up just the Harvest Plow tool .
Hi Luscious Linda,

Autoselect only gives you the biggest tools for doing the kinds of jobs you could hire someone at market to do. If you wanted to do any planting you would have to change the tool yourself to the planting combines or seeders.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 16 2021, 08:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Flower Harvesting

On farms 4 and 14 when harvesting flowers it leaves several after going oven the field first time requiring me to go back and pick those up again. Farm 100000272422134. This started right after the new system began. Thanks Jim

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 16 2021, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampa Jim View Post
On farms 4 and 14 when harvesting flowers it leaves several after going oven the field first time requiring me to go back and pick those up again. Farm 100000272422134. This started right after the new system began. Thanks Jim
Hi Jim,
When you harvest your flowers, before going back over them to get the ones that are left try refreshing that farm and see if they still show as not done. Sometimes the game just doesn't catch up with the harvesting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2021, 11:05 AM

Taz, everyday I get this error same one only now it's on farm 21, does this mean that not only do I have to clear cache every night but also before I play in the morning? This is with Opera and I turned on HTML5 which shows it is working for farmtown. I open chrome and edge, and don't get that error with either of those, so it is just Opera that fail?
Old Feb 16 2021, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Taz, everyday I get this error same one only now it's on farm 21, does this mean that not only do I have to clear cache every night but also before I play in the morning? This is with Opera and I turned on HTML5 which shows it is working for farmtown. I open chrome and edge, and don't get that error with either of those, so it is just Opera that fail?
HI Judyxt,
First I am not sure how you turned on HTML5 as it should already be part of the browser and working unless you mean by clearing the cache. As you are only getting this in Opera then it is probably an error with Opera. You might want to check and see if there are any updates for your Opera.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2021, 12:02 PM

Well I had to search a long time in Opera to get get the HTML5 added to ext. but now it shows up and I added FarmTown it said it was working. I did all the animals and even some of the facilities. I then went to my other farm and everything worked there as well. This morning checked the html5 and FarmTown was still listed so did animals 1-20 at 21 that same error came up, and no messages where coming in...........it sits there and when I click on play it goes back to farm 9, I got 22-30 but went back to 21 and still it gave me that message.

Firefox only works on my Windows 10 laptop because this video card can not be updated and so I don't use that browser on this computer. Sorry to be long winded Taz I know you are working hard to help people. But thought you would find this odd..................
Old Feb 16 2021, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Well I had to search a long time in Opera to get get the HTML5 added to ext. but now it shows up and I added FarmTown it said it was working. I did all the animals and even some of the facilities. I then went to my other farm and everything worked there as well. This morning checked the html5 and FarmTown was still listed so did animals 1-20 at 21 that same error came up, and no messages where coming in...........it sits there and when I click on play it goes back to farm 9, I got 22-30 but went back to 21 and still it gave me that message.

Firefox only works on my Windows 10 laptop because this video card can not be updated and so I don't use that browser on this computer. Sorry to be long winded Taz I know you are working hard to help people. But thought you would find this odd..................
Hi Judyxt,
You should not need an extension for HTML5. That extension could be causing that error. Is this on a Mac?

Try disabling the extension, close the browser and reopen your farms and see if it will load. If it does then go to that farm with the error.
Old Feb 16 2021, 12:21 PM

No not a Mac I built this computer several years ago, well without that extension in Opera it only has flash and had yours but that was already blanked out. What I did was uninstall Opera totally, then got the new version which did not have HTML5 or at least that is what it told me. So I had to add that along with flash, which I didn't understand at all, but I did it anyway. The first time I got the error was on Farm 30, which I thought were the fish even thought it is not totally fish. Went to Chrome and got the fish, and didn't have a problem nor with Edge. Cleared everything from Opera, figured it should be good to go this morning when it gave me that error on farm 21.

I will disable it and see what happens tomorrow........thanks for your time I have crops to get to using other browsers......God Bless Taz
Old Feb 16 2021, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No not a Mac I built this computer several years ago, well without that extension in Opera it only has flash and had yours but that was already blanked out. What I did was uninstall Opera totally, then got the new version which did not have HTML5 or at least that is what it told me. So I had to add that along with flash, which I didn't understand at all, but I did it anyway. The first time I got the error was on Farm 30, which I thought were the fish even thought it is not totally fish. Went to Chrome and got the fish, and didn't have a problem nor with Edge. Cleared everything from Opera, figured it should be good to go this morning when it gave me that error on farm 21.

I will disable it and see what happens tomorrow........thanks for your time I have crops to get to using other browsers......God Bless Taz
Hi Judyxt,
All current browsers already have HTML5 capability. No need for an extension to run the game or any HTML pages.

If you built that computer then you should be able to replace the video card if necessary, but that may not be needed.
Closed Thread