Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 24 2023, 12:20 PM

Hi Mary

My mum's id is 100000951944976 and it's with regard to not being able to access her farm on the new forum.

Thank you and kind regards

Alan O'Rawe
Old Apr 24 2023, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi Mary

My mum's id is 100000951944976 and it's with regard to not being able to access her farm on the new forum.

Thank you and kind regards

Alan O'Rawe
Hi Chubbyal,
I just checked her account and it appears she is not using the right email address that she used to register for the new website version. We don't have any way currently to help with that or a way for her to reset it. The developers are still working on trying to set up a way to reset those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2023, 02:32 PM

Default issue

hello, i did try log in i am not sure which is wrong either my email or my password it tell me incorrect here my id 104602275784611 would love to renew password or sumthing thanks you
Old Apr 24 2023, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedith View Post
hello, i did try log in i am not sure which is wrong either my email or my password it tell me incorrect here my id 104602275784611 would love to renew password or sumthing thanks you

Hi vedith

I just checked your data and your email is correct but not your password.

We cant see it to help you but if you cant remember the right one, then you need to wait till the link to Forgot Password link is released.
Old Apr 24 2023, 05:42 PM

Default Can't get into the new site!

HELP! I initially did the sign in 5 times as recommended and wrote down my password, and it has not changed. I have tried over and over for 3 days to get to the new site and each time it tells my incorrect password... I even tried using my account# at the bottom of the FT site - and cannot get registered!!! What can I do> Do I need to change my password on FB...if so I am in trouble because the email I used as backup is no longer valid!!! Can anyone help? Please???
Old Apr 24 2023, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brace's Hill View Post
HELP! I initially did the sign in 5 times as recommended and wrote down my password, and it has not changed. I have tried over and over for 3 days to get to the new site and each time it tells my incorrect password... I even tried using my account# at the bottom of the FT site - and cannot get registered!!! What can I do> Do I need to change my password on FB...if so I am in trouble because the email I used as backup is no longer valid!!! Can anyone help? Please???
Hi Brace's Hill

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Your data shows up you are typing an incorrect password but we cant help you with that as we cant see the password.

If you do not remember the password you used to register in the web site, then you will have to wait till developers release the Forgot Password link.
Old Apr 24 2023, 09:28 PM

Default I wondered if I was using the wrong word - but

I signed out of FB and then resigned back in, entering my password, and it works on FB but not FT....would it work if I change my FB password and then try all over with a new password?

Thanks - I really don't want to loose my farm - I've been playing since 2009!
Old Apr 24 2023, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I signed out of FB and then resigned back in, entering my password, and it works on FB but not FT....would it work if I change my FB password and then try all over with a new password?

Thanks - I really don't want to loose my farm - I've been playing since 2009!
Hi Brace's Hill,
No it won't work to change the Facebook password as they are not connected at all. I am sorry but you will have to wait until the developers add the Forgot Password function to be able to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:02 PM

Question Will we loose our farms if FB removes the game before the forgot password link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Brace's Hill

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Your data shows up you are typing an incorrect password but we cant help you with that as we cant see the password.

If you do not remember the password you used to register in the web site, then you will have to wait till developers release the Forgot Password link.
ANOTHER question...sorry to keep bothering you....but - will the Forget Password Link be available BEFORE we lose our game...it keeps reminding us to switch before FB closes the game... Thanks so much for your time and patience with me - I really do appreciate ALL you all do for us!!!
Old Apr 24 2023, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
ANOTHER question...sorry to keep bothering you....but - will the Forget Password Link be available BEFORE we lose our game...it keeps reminding us to switch before FB closes the game... Thanks so much for your time and patience with me - I really do appreciate ALL you all do for us!!!
Hi Brace's Hill,
That only the developers can answer. However it is a priority for them to get something set up to allow the reset.

Tags
link email, login