Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2015, 10:58 AM

Thanks for the fix on the update, I was finally able to fill my facs, and plant a crop without timing out or having my shockwave try to crash on me.
Old Mar 15 2015, 11:10 AM

Exclamation Start All Button

I noticed with the new release that when you are in the Quest Manager and you click to open an item that is ready to start, the "Start All" button is missing. It was there on Thursday. It is available when you go to the Facility Manager and open a facility. Can this be fixed?
Old Mar 15 2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLady54 View Post
I noticed with the new release that when you are in the Quest Manager and you click to open an item that is ready to start, the "Start All" button is missing. It was there on Thursday. It is available when you go to the Facility Manager and open a facility. Can this be fixed?
Hi CatLady

It was removed because when you open a facility from the quest's button you only need to start that product and not all the products into that facility.

Also it is always better to start batch for the product and not start all for the product, just in case you get a glitch for your quest and that step is not registered.
Old Mar 15 2015, 11:18 AM

Thank you for the quick reply!!
Old Mar 15 2015, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLady54 View Post
Thank you for the quick reply!!
You are very welcome!
Old Mar 15 2015, 12:05 PM

Default facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thank you for the New Release but I do not see anything new in the store, no new facilities, no new tools, no new items of any sort... So far all I see is a change in the Tool Box layout, in the preferences we have a new option to check off Crops, and Farm 25 expansions... that's it... is the rest going to be released with the details of the Release???...
check out item 14 in this release,it says we are getting 4 new facilities,however it does not say whether they are coin ones or farmcash,im guessing a little of both,but i could be wrong.
Old Mar 15 2015, 01:24 PM

Hi all

Raul has posted again in his notes about the slowness with the game, so the complete information about this is as follows

Post Release Updates - March 15th, 12:30AM EST

- Released a fix for the random slowness in different areas of the game introduced in the last release. You will have to reload the game to get the latest version.

Known Problems

This Bug Fix: "Item Storage showing 'Item Storage Empty' message even when there were items stored" was the one causing the slowness, so we reverted back and will introduce a new bug fix probably on Monday.
Old Mar 15 2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Thanks Rob T... Yes, I know they are FB records but since FT is the only game I spend real money on I was just curious... I have kept all my purchase details but that feature is handy to have if it had the correct data... at least now we can keep track from March 1st for FT... as I said, I only play FarmTown so I'm not too worried...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
Hi,

I was looking at mine too. If you remember correctly up until last year or so whenever we bought farm cash, we did so directly through slashkey and not through facebook, so facebook wouldn't have records of that. I looked for mine as well and realized that is why they don't show.

Ahhh, yes thank you that does make sense now...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 15 2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
13. Other Improvements
Bug Fix: Item Storage showing 'Item Storage Empty' message even when there were items stored

I have 1750 spaces in my Item Storage, yesterday I had 1488 used, now it tells me I only have used 662... It looks like my items are there but I really wouldn't know if a particular item is missing... example I thought I had 2 Waterfalls stored but it looks like I don't... It just seems weird because when I go through the list, it looks more than 662 items stored, my paths section alone has more than 100 items... Could this have anything to do with the fix???
Post Release Updates - March 15th, 12:30AM EST

- Released a fix for the random slowness in different areas of the game introduced in the last release. You will have to reload the game to get the latest version.

Known Problems

This Bug Fix: "Item Storage showing 'Item Storage Empty' message even when there were items stored" was the one causing the slowness, so we reverted back and will introduce a new bug fix probably on Monday.

I guess it was the Item Storage problem that was causing the incorrect amount of items in my storage.... this morning it reads 1497...

Thanks again for a great update, love the fact that we can hide crops along with Oak & Clove tree footprints are 1 space now instead of 4... I have already added about 2,000 more oak trees...
Now anxiously waiting for the 4 new facilities... You are the Bestest!!!

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 15 2015, 03:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am a bit confused about the transplanter. I understand that it transplants trees and/or flowers or specific trees or flowers to a different place on the same farm. I just purchased the 4x4 which says it transplants 16 trees. since the Oak trees now take up less room I wanted to move them to have the extra space. however the transplanter only moved up to 9 Oak trees. First it was four then it moved nine. am I doing something wrong?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread