Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 27 2023, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Won't let me log in at all...what do i do

When I try to long into Farm Town and it asks for a email and password and says Incorrect email or user ID. Please try again. when i go to put in my email to say forgot my password it says Incorrect email or user ID. Please try again. It will let me into the forum but not the game and yes my email is valid. WHAT DO I DO?!
Old Jul 27 2023, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeegirl1980fl View Post
When I try to long into Farm Town and it asks for a email and password and says Incorrect email or user ID. Please try again. when i go to put in my email to say forgot my password it says Incorrect email or user ID. Please try again. It will let me into the forum but not the game and yes my email is valid. WHAT DO I DO?!
Hi monkeegirl,
I moved your post to the thread about your problem.

The only farms I found are the ones you were last playing in October 2022. Did you register for the website from your Facebook farms when that was available?

Do you know what your account ID is for your current farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2023, 03:39 AM
Account Not Linked

ieri inviata pure email
Old Jul 29 2023, 03:39 AM
Account Not Linked

missing game for a few days and sent email to support@slashkey.com, no response. Can you get me the new link to play, please?

scomparso gioco da alcuni giorni e o inviato email a support@slashkey.com, senza risposta.Mi fate avere il nuvo link per giocare, per favore?
Old Jul 29 2023, 05:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexWiller View Post
missing game for a few days and sent email to support@slashkey.com, no response. Can you get me the new link to play, please?

scomparso gioco da alcuni giorni e o inviato email a support@slashkey.com, senza risposta.Mi fate avere il nuvo link per giocare, per favore?
Hi TexWiller,

I have contacted support send they have not received an email from you using the email address you registered with the forum. Try sending them another email at support@slashkey.com.

After sending the email, please check your spam/junk folder for a response as they are sometimes sent there.

If you know your USER ID, please provide it in your post.

Ciao TexWiller,

Ho contattato l'assistenza invia che non hanno ricevuto un'e-mail da te utilizzando l'indirizzo e-mail con cui ti sei registrato al forum. Prova a inviare loro un'altra email a support@slashkey.com.

Dopo aver inviato l'e-mail, controlla la tua cartella spam/posta indesiderata per una risposta poiché a volte vengono inviati lì.

Se conosci il tuo ID UTENTE, forniscilo nel tuo post.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 29 2023 at 07:26 AM.
Old Jul 29 2023, 05:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi,
I posted a little while back that FB had locked my account since last September and refusing to let me back on without providing them ID which I am still undecided about doing as I feel it is very sensitive information! I have sent them numerous emails trying to get my account back which have been ignored, despite them having my phone number and email accounts.

Is there anyway I can retrieve my farm town account? Is it possible to find a farm town from my Facebook ID? My friends tell my my FB account is still closed but they are able to see my FB profile picture but not access my Facebook or any posts. My farms are still active from what I have been told.

I am desperately wanting to get back to my farm as a few years ago I paid FC on my account through FB. I know I have probably lost it all and have to start again which is very frustrating. To get back up to my level of 660+++ and get all my farm cash items again is no fun after all the work I have put into my game over the past 13 years.
Old Jul 29 2023, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotDash1969 View Post
Hi,
I posted a little while back that FB had locked my account since last September and refusing to let me back on without providing them ID which I am still undecided about doing as I feel it is very sensitive information! I have sent them numerous emails trying to get my account back which have been ignored, despite them having my phone number and email accounts.

Is there anyway I can retrieve my farm town account? Is it possible to find a farm town from my Facebook ID? My friends tell my my FB account is still closed but they are able to see my FB profile picture but not access my Facebook or any posts. My farms are still active from what I have been told.

I am desperately wanting to get back to my farm as a few years ago I paid FC on my account through FB. I know I have probably lost it all and have to start again which is very frustrating. To get back up to my level of 660+++ and get all my farm cash items again is no fun after all the work I have put into my game over the past 13 years.
Hi DotDash1969,

Ask your friends that can see your old profile to go to it and copy the link they see in the browser address bar at the top. Ideally we would also want the name of the account so we can make sure we are looking at the correct one.

When they have it you can either:
  • post your Facebook name and the link to that profile in your post here and we will attempt to get an ID when we go look, BUT I can not promise you that we will be able to find the ID as Facebook have reused old ids for many years to give them to new users so it may not be possible, but we will try to get it without needing to see a Farm Town post.
    We can also remove your account name and the link from your post so that's no longer visible on the forum, once we have it, if you wish us to do so.

• Or you can send that information via private message to one of the moderators if you prefer.

• OR you can send that information in an email to support and ask them to try, but please understand that support are very busy so it would take time for them to be able to check for you. The email address for support is support@slashkey.com

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 29 2023, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi Admins, I'm wanting to re-register my farmtown account. I have given them the information needed and haven't heard nothing back since. I can easily prove who I am if that's the problem by getting my slashkey farm link
Old Jul 29 2023, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Phipps View Post
Hi Admins, I'm wanting to re-register my farmtown account. I have given them the information needed and haven't heard nothing back since. I can easily prove who I am if that's the problem by getting my slashkey farm link
Hi David Phipps,

When did you last contact them?

Was it the email address you used to register in the forum that you sent it from. Please do not need to provide the address in your post as this is a public forum.

Please also check your spam/junk folder of emails for a response as they are sometimes sent there. If it's not there and you only sent it recently, they are very busy so you may need to wait a little longer.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 29 2023, 08:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi David Phipps,

When did you last contact them?

Was it the email address you used to register in the forum that you sent it from. Please do not need to provide the address in your post as this is a public forum.

Please also check your spam/junk folder of emails for a response as they are sometimes sent there. If it's not there and you only sent it recently, they are very busy so you may need to wait a little longer.
Yes it's the same email I registered with the forum with, I last sent them an email at 12:32pm UK time

Tags
link email, login