Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 18 2023, 02:21 PM

I've a question, and I apologize if it's been asked before. I've got a couple friends who've been locked out of FB and unable to get to their farms for quite some time, but are hopeful to start play again at the website. I see advice that they need to be level 21 to register at the website: if they need to start again from scratch, how does a "new" player register?
Old Jul 18 2023, 02:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
I've a question, and I apologize if it's been asked before. I've got a couple friends who've been locked out of FB and unable to get to their farms for quite some time, but are hopeful to start play again at the website. I see advice that they need to be level 21 to register at the website: if they need to start again from scratch, how does a "new" player register?
Hi Ravenswing,
If they have to start over then they need to get to level 21 quickly, which is not difficult to do. Then they can register. There is currently no way to register before level 21. That I am sure will change so new players can join sometime in the near future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:09 PM

Ah. So the website isn't able to accept new players at this time. (Since they're locked out of FB, they can't get to level 21 otherwise.)
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswing View Post
Ah. So the website isn't able to accept new players at this time. (Since they're locked out of FB, they can't get to level 21 otherwise.)
Hi Ravenswing,

That is correct. If they are new players and have been locked out they will have to wait until the developers add a way for new players to join.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2023, 04:52 PM

Default I can't sign in at Farmtown.com. Says my user I.D. and e-mail are incorrect.

Please help me. I want to move to Farmtown.com but can''t. Neither my i.d. or e-mail will work and when I click on forgot my password the above comes up. I'm frantic since Farmtown is leaving Facebook on the 24th!
Old Jul 19 2023, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickig1959 View Post
Please help me. I want to move to Farmtown.com but can''t. Neither my i.d. or e-mail will work and when I click on forgot my password the above comes up. I'm frantic since Farmtown is leaving Facebook on the 24th!
Hi vickig

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You need to register for the website through your facebook account.
You have to load the game in Facebook and then you will see the window to register.

You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6542650
Old Jul 19 2023, 05:08 PM

when I logged in to my facebook version of Farmtown and looked in the box above my game screen it did not have a click here to login. Just said Farmtown was leaving Facebook on the 24th and to log-in to my account which it won't let me do. I'm about to give up since this is such a hard thing to figure out. Please help me!
Old Jul 19 2023, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickig1959 View Post
when I logged in to my facebook version of Farmtown and looked in the box above my game screen it did not have a click here to login. Just said Farmtown was leaving Facebook on the 24th and to log-in to my account which it won't let me do. I'm about to give up since this is such a hard thing to figure out. Please help me!
According to your data, you are at level 192, so when you load the game in facebook you should get a window to register the account. You can do that for accounts level 21 and up.

Please run memcache in Facebook, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farm and see if you get the registration window.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing works for you then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 20 2023, 09:34 AM

Not sure what category to put my question but please move to right place

After the 24th do players still need to register for the forum, or will all players automatically be able to access here and post and farms linked since will be solely on slashkey servers?
Old Jul 20 2023, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Not sure what category to put my question but please move to right place

After the 24th do players still need to register for the forum, or will all players automatically be able to access here and post and farms linked since will be solely on slashkey servers?
Hi JNelson

The forums are independent from the game. If they never registered on the forum then they will be able to do it by clicking in Forum tab above the game screen in the website and then following these instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621566

It is always better to provide the user id number when they post on the forum. That number is below the game screen. Instructions on how to get it and also how to create the farm link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838

Tags
link email, login