Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2016, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

I do understand the confusion about the neighborhood chain quest, but I don't understand the complaints. As with all new things, there are bugs to work out, and they do get them resolved pretty quickly, I think.

But as for opting out, what's the point of that? Just work your facilities, or don't, as you always do and don't worry about that part of the game. You don't really have to do anything different with this new "thing" if you don't want to.
Old Apr 09 2016, 12:05 PM

my neighborhood chain was chosen this week .. i kinda understand how it all works .. but in order to increase my neighborhood XP points do i also need to work my neighbors facilities or do they just need to work mine?

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 09 2016, 12:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
my neighborhood chain was chosen this week .. i kinda understand how it all works .. but in order to increase my neighborhood XP points do i also need to work my neighbors facilities or do they just need to work mine?
Hi storm,

Working each others facs doesn't give you the points, but what it does allow you to do is load your contest facs sooner to give you more neighbourhood points. By the same token, if you neighbours facs are worked, they can also reload faster adding to your neighbourhood points.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 09 2016, 12:32 PM

ok great .. thanks for the fast reply

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 09 2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
ok great .. thanks for the fast reply
you are welcome

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 09 2016, 12:54 PM

I am confused as to how I can "add facilities" to my chain. It says, "add facilities" but if I click on it, as I do have more of the FC facilities. Or have I just lost my mind??
Old Apr 09 2016, 01:09 PM

Hi, I asked questions at #40 and #190. So far no reply. Thanks.
Old Apr 09 2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
I am confused as to how I can "add facilities" to my chain. It says, "add facilities" but if I click on it, as I do have more of the FC facilities. Or have I just lost my mind??
Hi bugs22,

The “Add more facilities” button just tells you the rules for adding more facilities to the contest. The rules are as follows >>

If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

The game will automatically add the facilities to the game, you can see them by clicking on the “Work” button ion the “Contest Info” tab.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 09 2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Hi, I asked questions at #40 and #190. So far no reply. Thanks.
Hi Grammy,

We don't have all the answers to your questions, all we have on the NCC is what Raul has posted in the first post. He has added more information so you may want to re-read them again.

The quests are totally separate from the contest.

The advantage of having friends work you facilities is that you can reload your contest facilities much sooner. The more you load them the more points you get for your neighbourhood. By the same token, working your neighbours facilities means that they too can load their contest facilities faster, which again earns you points for your neighbourhood.

The more you load/produce in those contest facs the more points you get. It does not matter if someone has less facs than you, if they are loading more often than you then they will get more points.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 09 2016, 01:30 PM

I'm confused.....when I open the neighborhood chain quest there are like 66 people listed on it. At the bottom left corner is says my neighborhood score is 872944.

When I open the neighborhood ranks it says my neighborhood is number 6 with 412706 points. The #1 ranked has 589420.

So if it says my neighborhood score is 872944 shouldn't we be in first place????
Closed Thread