Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2017, 02:11 PM

Default Missing Clydesdales

That is strange as I don't think I have any on farm 30. My last animals count in August, I had 2 on farm 27, 4 on farm 22 & I've put at least six there until the other day. I had them loose in the farm and I don't let my animals wonder around; drives me nuts. LOL
Old Sep 20 2017, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
That is strange as I don't think I have any on farm 30. My last animals count in August, I had 2 on farm 27, 4 on farm 22 & I've put at least six there until the other day. I had them loose in the farm and I don't let my animals wonder around; drives me nuts. LOL
Hi debhurst,
Animals running lose even if you freeze them can be tricky as they can show for you one time and then not the next time you are on the farm. And unless we have show animals checked in our preferences then we will not see them when we visit.
Best place for them are in the stables in this case. You might want to try clearing your browser cache as that is where the graphics for the game are stored on your computer. The first time you open your farms after clearing it may be a little slower as all those graphics will have to be down loaded again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2017, 12:56 PM

Default Attention: Taz

I realized after I closed the post and thought about it, I did move one of my stables off of number 1 farm to number 30. I apologize if this ended up on the wrong thread. It gets confusing for me.
Old Oct 02 2017, 07:50 PM

I'm not getting a full "harvest" of all my animals from the Facility Manager. My animal facilities are overstocked - using the common tricks - and most of my farms have at least the allowable 400 critters roaming around and many of the original farms have many more than that. Usually in the morning I get over 200k animals harvested and in the evening over 100k. Last night I got just over 97k harvests and again this morning 97k.

I've gone to individual farms and tried to milk, gather eggs, etc., and the response is "no animals to harvest at this time". So where did all my milk and wool and eggs and so on go to? Can you help??

Thanks!
Old Oct 02 2017, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I'm not getting a full "harvest" of all my animals from the Facility Manager. My animal facilities are overstocked - using the common tricks - and most of my farms have at least the allowable 400 critters roaming around and many of the original farms have many more than that. Usually in the morning I get over 200k animals harvested and in the evening over 100k. Last night I got just over 97k harvests and again this morning 97k.

I've gone to individual farms and tried to milk, gather eggs, etc., and the response is "no animals to harvest at this time". So where did all my milk and wool and eggs and so on go to? Can you help??

Thanks!
Hi bruhelmboldt,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the animals.
Some of the animal sheds do take 2 days for you to collect from them such as the wool shed, stables and rabbit hutch, so there would be a difference in how much you collect each time. You also could have some that are not on the same cycle as the rest where they are not ready at the same times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2017, 09:42 PM

Default Missing Farm Cash Animal

Hello, I moved all of my facilities from my farm #10 to farm #16, including my chicken coop & dairy shed. I had to place my animals in storage first before completing the move. I was able to place all animals back into the sheds once the move was complete except for the Farm Cash animals...they had to be placed on the farm directly and then moved into the shed individually. I tried to do this and it worked except for my Holestein Cow's. I got a message saying that I could not move one of the cows at this time & to try again later (something to that effect). This cow is now missing since yesterday. I've tried hiding everything, using the magnifying glass to search for it & clearing my cache but it still does not show.
Old Oct 04 2017, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roni826 View Post
Hello, I moved all of my facilities from my farm #10 to farm #16, including my chicken coop & dairy shed. I had to place my animals in storage first before completing the move. I was able to place all animals back into the sheds once the move was complete except for the Farm Cash animals...they had to be placed on the farm directly and then moved into the shed individually. I tried to do this and it worked except for my Holestein Cow's. I got a message saying that I could not move one of the cows at this time & to try again later (something to that effect). This cow is now missing since yesterday. I've tried hiding everything, using the magnifying glass to search for it & clearing my cache but it still does not show.
Hi Roni,
According to your data 1 Holstein cow is in your dairy barn and the other is missing. We can not do any refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support for this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Oct 04 2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Roni,
According to your data 1 Holstein cow is in your dairy barn and the other is missing. We can not do any refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support for this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Thanks for your help! I'll do that right away.
Old Oct 10 2017, 05:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a single peacock stuck on my Farm #1 - I can't move it, I can't delete it, I can't do anything to it.

Suggestions?

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Oct 10 2017, 05:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I have a single peacock stuck on my Farm #1 - I can't move it, I can't delete it, I can't do anything to it.

Suggestions?
Hi Zeeky,

Try hiding everything in your game settings, refresh your farm and see if it will highlight then. If it does not try removing the check mark for "Freeze Animals" in your preferences and give it some time for the peacock to move to another spot on your farm. If it still won't and it is sitting on top of crops you may need to wait until your crops are harvested before you can highlight it.

Tags
adding, animals, bugs, butterflies, cows, feathers, turkey, turkeys