Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 02 2016, 09:17 PM

never have found anything Slashkey in the macromedia files..deleted everything except yahoo...don't know where to look for the allow 3rd party but i think i have seen it somewhere and it was allowed..let me know where to find it..
Old Jan 02 2016, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
never have found anything Slashkey in the macromedia files..deleted everything except yahoo...don't know where to look for the allow 3rd party but i think i have seen it somewhere and it was allowed..let me know where to find it..
Hi Barbara,
Here is the one you need to make sure 3rd party content can be stored:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager03.html

Also, I would set the amount of storage to 1 mb minimum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 02 2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old Jan 03 2016, 01:06 PM

thanks Taz for reminding me where to find allow 3rd party..it was checked...so far last night it worked and got in..this am took 5 mins just to load game and another 1 to 2 mins to load the things within the facility manager, also when going from farm to farm takes about a min.planted 1 farm didn't show anything..stayed green..went to fish the frozen lakes they were missing..so, closed browser and came back..game took only 2 mins to load that time and all was back..slow progress for sure but at least i can do something..the pictures of stuff seems the thing not loading good...maybe i'm having display/performance issues with my comp..don't know how to tell..thanks for all the help..
Old Jan 03 2016, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
thanks Taz for reminding me where to find allow 3rd party..it was checked...so far last night it worked and got in..this am took 5 mins just to load game and another 1 to 2 mins to load the things within the facility manager, also when going from farm to farm takes about a min.planted 1 farm didn't show anything..stayed green..went to fish the frozen lakes they were missing..so, closed browser and came back..game took only 2 mins to load that time and all was back..slow progress for sure but at least i can do something..the pictures of stuff seems the thing not loading good...maybe i'm having display/performance issues with my comp..don't know how to tell..thanks for all the help..
Hi Barbara,
When things do not show up then the thing to do is to run the memcache, then clear your browser cache, close the browser and reopen. The graphics are now stored on your computer in the browser cache. If you have it set to clear that cache when you close your browser then that may be part of why it is slow loading. Every time you load the farms after the browser cache has been cleared then it will be slower loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2016, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

the game will not load and i've tried all the help hints above and that didn't fix the problem. i guess i'll wait a few hours and try again later. hopefully my crops will still be good.
Old Jan 05 2016, 02:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah1a View Post
the game will not load and i've tried all the help hints above and that didn't fix the problem. i guess i'll wait a few hours and try again later. hopefully my crops will still be good.
Hi Kah1a,
What do you see when you try to load the game?
Old Jan 05 2016, 04:16 PM
Account Not Linked

it stops at loading user and never progresses beyond that
Old Jan 05 2016, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it stops at loading user and never progresses beyond that
Hi Kah1a,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

What did you get when you checked the servers?
Old Jan 05 2016, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

same thing still... and i don't know how to check the server. but that's ok. thanks anyway
Old Jan 05 2016, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
same thing still... and i don't know how to check the server. but that's ok. thanks anyway
Hi Kah1a.
In the first post at the bottom of it are links that you click on. If you connect then you get an "connection ok".
Try letting it sit at the Loading User for a while and see if it will finally go through.

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, coins not adding up, error saving data x025, facebook, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmtown, flashing red and green, forever, game glitches, game won't open, green snreen, harvest share loss, help needed, job loss, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading farms to work on, loading issues, loading user, loss of coins, loss of connection, mouse problems, no access, not loading, not working, online/offline, please fix, plug, problem, questions, reload every day, saving data, shockwave flash, slow, slow running, time frame, white screen