Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 29 2022, 06:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
Post Release Updates - March 28th, 8:20PM

- Added Belt/Dan icons to the Facility screen i was talking about this is this the same thing
Hi farmer charlie,

I have replied to your other post it either look at the post above your current post to see it or you can click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6488902

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 29 2022, 07:58 PM

Hi Folks - Thank you for all
the hard work that you have put into the re-making of this game.
Now that the migration is completed, will this game be playable on Android devices, if so which browser is best to use?
I miss playing the game on my Galaxy tablet, especially when traveling as a passenger in the car.
Great Job on converting the game!!!
Linda
Old Mar 29 2022, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Hi Folks - Thank you for all
the hard work that you have put into the re-making of this game.
Now that the migration is completed, will this game be playable on Android devices, if so which browser is best to use?
I miss playing the game on my Galaxy tablet, especially when traveling as a passenger in the car.
Great Job on converting the game!!!
Linda
Hi Linda,
The game has never been designed specifically for playing on portable devices such as phones and tablets. That said it will usually work on up to date phones and tablets, but not on older versions. We can't tell you which browser to use as what may work for one may not work for another depend on how their equipment is set up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2022, 08:13 AM

Thanks for all the game improvements and all that you guys do for us.
One problem, Every time a new factory is added that uses certain products that are already slow producing, It makes it hard to keep up production. Example: Yeast.. I have 44 semi- trucks and 3 Electric semi's and cannot come close to producing enough to keep my factories full. Just wondering if you take that kind of thing into consideration when you add new factories? There are several things that seem to be slow producing. Is there a way to up the production time for those products? Thanks again for all the hard work..

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Mar 30 2022, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
Thanks for all the game improvements and all that you guys do for us.
One problem, Every time a new factory is added that uses certain products that are already slow producing, It makes it hard to keep up production. Example: Yeast.. I have 44 semi- trucks and 3 Electric semi's and cannot come close to producing enough to keep my factories full. Just wondering if you take that kind of thing into consideration when you add new factories? There are several things that seem to be slow producing. Is there a way to up the production time for those products? Thanks again for all the hard work..
Hi sdsickinger

Please post your idea about increasing production for some items in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thead that fits with your suggestion.

This is the link to Suggestions section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Mar 30 2022, 10:42 AM

Default blocking popups

hi

i need your help and favor

i play daily a few hours but since 6 months im getting awfull popups
and sometimes im blocked on the fb mainwall
so i cant play ,this popup also comes on my farm while working

i play the game bcause due my health issues is watching tv and ft while im laying in my bed all i can do !!!!!!!!!!

i contact the fb support on diff ways nothing helps
i dont cheat on the game i buy all facs i have with real money and this a lot

so please i know you have a line to the fb devs if some went wrong with the game and my fb profile
can you please inform them to take a look on my profile whats going wrong

if this continue i take a look on a game without facebook
and i stopp playing farmtown this extra clicks let my hand hurting
and i spend my money on a n other game

please be kind and help me

best regards
from austria vienna
tino
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fehler3.JPG (55.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg fehler.JPG (61.5 KB, 10 views)
Old Mar 30 2022, 03:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

i need your help and favor

i play daily a few hours but since 6 months im getting awfull popups
and sometimes im blocked on the fb mainwall
so i cant play ,this popup also comes on my farm while working

i play the game bcause due my health issues is watching tv and ft while im laying in my bed all i can do !!!!!!!!!!

i contact the fb support on diff ways nothing helps
i dont cheat on the game i buy all facs i have with real money and this a lot

so please i know you have a line to the fb devs if some went wrong with the game and my fb profile
can you please inform them to take a look on my profile whats going wrong

if this continue i take a look on a game without facebook
and i stopp playing farmtown this extra clicks let my hand hurting
and i spend my money on a n other game

please be kind and help me

best regards
from austria vienna
tino
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43

Hi tino,

I am sorry but we can not influence Facebook in any way about whatever reasons they have blocked you for a short while. Even if they were wrong we have never known them to lift a temporary ban early. When you report to them that their decision was wrong, that will get looked at, but they are not likely to respond in person.

We have no way of knowing exactly what you were doing on Facebook in the hours before you got the ban or what criteria Facebook has set to give anyone any temporary ban. Only Facebook could tell you what it was that they did not like.

Have a think back to what your were doing on Facebook in the few hours before you got that temporary ban and see if you could have been doing anything like posting the same type of thing to Facebook many times or sharing the same posts to perhaps several groups in a short time.

If you were doing something like that it might be that the automatized spam detection Facebook have set thinks you could have been spamming when you were not. That automation rather than look at the content of the post, will likely detect how many times and how quickly it was done and then set a temporary ban. That's the kind of thing a spammer would do and Facebook is determined to try to stop those to try to protect it's users.

For example, make sure that if you post bonuses or request ingredients that you only post a maximum of 5 of each to Facebook in the 12 hour period. If you also want to share those elsewhere on Facebook try slowing right down rather than post them all quickly to different areas and see if that helps you at all.

Beyond that there really isn't anything else we can suggest as we don't know exactly why you got the ban so no way of knowing if that could be related to what you may have been doing while playing the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 30 2022, 08:18 PM

Hello Support Team

I have compiled a list of Bugs, but waited until you were finally all up and running before posting them.
You all do a wonderful job, keep up the good work!

BUG LIST

USER ID number ( 1648159402 )

Running Google Chrome Version 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (64-bit) (The Latest Version)

Subject: Cooperative Quest Window Crashes

Problem: When working Cooperative Quests from a neighbor using the Show Cooperative Quests button.
When working from highest neighbor to lowest neighbor, when you hit a neighbor who has completed all quests, the Cooperative Quest Window Crashes.
It does not do this when working from the lowest neighbor to the highest. When you hit a neighbor who has completed all quests, you get the message "(name) just completed all cooperative quests" and running the quests moves on as it should.

Subject: Blue Dot for Quests to Work

Problem: When a neighbor has completed all quests, the blue dot is not deleted.
And clicking on this neighbors who has a blue dot gives the message "Only neighbors with a blue dot can be worked."

Subject: Facility Wall Requests Not Opening

Problem: When running facilities from the Show Facility Wall Requests Page, all too often, the neighbors facilites Do Not Open, and it requires hitting the browsers Reload Button to get their page to load.

Subject: Memory Leak on Facility Wall Requests Page

Problem: As we load and run each neighbors facility, some RAM memory is used, which is normal.
However, when you finish with a neighbors facilities and close the Tab, the memory is not released.
I can only run about 8 neighbors facility requests, before I have to make sure all tabs are closed, and then reload the Facility Wall Request Page to release the memory. If any other tab is open, then reloading the Facility Wall Request Page does not free up the RAM memory.

Not a Bug, but a Suggestion for improvement

Subject: Multiple Duplicate Facilities Posts per day by some neighbors.

Problem: This inconsiderate action of multiple posts by some neighbors causes two problems.
The first is, due to the short cut-off length of the posted facilities, many neighbors do not get their facilities run, because they scrolled off the bottom of the list.
The second is, due to the large number of neighbors posting, you cannot remember which ones you already worked.
Reloading the page does make some of them appear in pink, but not if additional products were added even though you already ran them, or if their product count is zero or a few more than zero.
Facebook no longer has the List Option, which was how many ran the facilities posts.

Solution: Perhaps the program could be modified to add a checking feature to see who already posted a service or factory facility that day, and delete all duplicate posts on the FT Wall Page for same. In other words, when they post a new service or factory facility, all older posts for the same service or factory will be deleted.
This should be done regardless of whether they post a different facility type, because a post is good for 48 hours I'm only suggesting to delete all duplicate posts over perhaps 20 hours.
Old Mar 30 2022, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary V Deutschmann Sr View Post
Hello Support Team

I have compiled a list of Bugs, but waited until you were finally all up and running before posting them.
You all do a wonderful job, keep up the good work!
Hi Gary,
I have copied your post with the bugs to the appropriate closed thread for the developers to look into.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2022, 09:52 AM

Default Search Facility no longer working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi rodneycs,

Are you still having problems with this today?

Are you using the search box in the store to plant specific crops?
If you are using a seeder or harvest-plant combine to plant specific crops, please make sure that you have picked up the tool first, then use the search box to type in what crops you want to plant and it should show the crops meeting your search criteria to you.

If you were to try to search for the crops in the store first, without picking up a planting tool to use before searching , then that method won't show you the crops you searched for.

If that is not the problem please describe the exact steps you are using that isn't working for you.
I have always gone to the search box, typed in the crop which has then showed up and begun planting but alas this no longer works since the latest update.
Closed Thread