Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama1965 View Post
All I can tell you is that it is somewhere between 4061316 xp points and 4062316 points. I was at level 209 and bought something that was worth 1,000 xp points. As soon as purchasing this I hit the last level.
Hi, we have updated the Game Guide , the information on the new levels is now included
Old Apr 08 2011, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama1965 View Post
All I can tell you is that it is somewhere between 4061316 xp points and 4062316 points. I was at level 209 and bought something that was worth 1,000 xp points. As soon as purchasing this I hit the last level.
The levels are listed in the Game Guide (link in my signature) in Chapter 26
Old Apr 08 2011, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I had sent 4 requests for 240 flour. When each of the friends sent the flour they received 480 wheat each and I received 240 wheat from each of them. I thought it was suppose to be the other way around, that I was suppose to get the 480 to produce 240 flour and they were suppose to get 50% of that! It seems to be backward to me. After I had received the 120 flour from each of them, I tried to send it to them again the next day and it has been over the 3 hours and it will not work. They have sent it but I do not receive the products. Bummer! I am happy to see the update and look forward to getting the bugs worked out.

Thanks!

10. Request ingredients from friends: If you are at a level 30 or higher you can participate in this new ingredient sharing program. Each product in a facility have a new + sing added to the top right. If you click it you will be able to

ask your friends for the COMPLETE set of ingredients required to make that product and you will be able to start at least 1 day worth of production for that product.

Also, when you help a friend by sending ingredients, the major will compensate you with 50% of the same set of ingredients.

You can post up to 3 times every 3 hours.

You can receive up to 250,000 coins worth of ingredients every 3 hours.
Old Apr 08 2011, 06:53 PM

Hi ,I am having problems getting the ingredients that I know were sent instead of 120 for the supreme pizza I am getting the ingredients for 3 pizzas .I have cleared cache,and macro I have completed rebooted my comp.after clearing them and nothing has changed .I sent out ingred early this morning closed my comp for 6 or 7 hrs when I got back on and sent ingred I was told I would not be getting any for sending because I reached my limit for the 3 hrs.Is this just a glitch or is it just me having this problem?

Last edited by jan tanner; Apr 08 2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: more info
Old Apr 08 2011, 06:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I have both the red and stone windmill. The red maximum went from 900 to 3600 and the stone went from 3600 to 14400. I do not think that either of the mills changed the amount of wheat to produce the flour, which is 2 wheat for each flour. I wish it had changed and hope I am wrong. let me know!
Old Apr 08 2011, 06:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I have both the red and stone windmill. The red maximum went from 900 to 3600 and the stone went from 3600 to 14400. I do not think that either of the mills changed the amount of wheat to produce the flour, which is 2 wheat for each flour. I wish it had changed and hope I am wrong. let me know!
The ratio of what is needed did not change, it was the amount you can make in a batch that was tripled
Old Apr 08 2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan tanner View Post
Hi ,I am having problems getting the ingredients that I know were sent instead of 120 for the supreme pizza I am getting the ingredients for 3 pizzas .I have cleared cache,and macro I have completed rebooted my comp.after clearing them and nothing has changed .I sent out ingred early this morning closed my comp for 6 or 7 hrs when I got back on and sent ingred I was told I would not be getting any for sending because I reached my limit for the 3 hrs.Is this just a glitch or is it just me having this problem?
What others have found is that there is a glitch. When you store the ingredients you've gotten it will not show the proper amount but if you click "play" and reload the balance will be correct.
Old Apr 08 2011, 07:15 PM

The problem I am have is after 3 hours I can't get any ingredients even after asking and people say they sent and when I send ingredients I don't even get the 50%
Old Apr 08 2011, 07:18 PM

I did all that it did not change the amount in my storage,I checked the amount of flour,cheese,and tom.before accepting I accepted 3 gifts from 3 different people I then checked the amount of each and I got the ingred for 3 pizzas,I then cleared cache,macro,and rebooted my comp. I checked and the amount did not change.
Old Apr 08 2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
i think the batch qty was incorrect on the red windmill as i discovered recently and mentioned on the forum

the red windmill used to indicate that it was 5 bags of flour every 2 hours nut infact it was producing 5 bags every 30 minutes and the max you could put in was 900 bags so it was producing what was supposably 15 days worth of ingredients in like 3 or 4 days.

it appears to have been corrected now

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread