Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 04 2014, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
This has nothing to do with the farm cash we are getting for quests, but it is about quests. I was to harvest potatoes for a quest, and my lifeline was the Employee one. I harvested 9 fertilized plots from a friend's farm. And I have not been given credit. Please help me understand why.
You only get 10% of what you harvest, so you needed to harvest 10, not 9. The fertilized part does not come into play for the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2014, 04:09 PM

Default Please define 7 days for the quest

when does the 7 days start? Does is run from like Sunday to Sunday or is it a rolling week, or does it depend on when you start? I don't know when the beginning of my week is so that I may know if I have completed 8 quests in 7 days in order to collect $2 instead of the $1 I have gotten.

Thanks for helping me sort this out.
Old Apr 04 2014, 05:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphnizz View Post
when does the 7 days start? Does is run from like Sunday to Sunday or is it a rolling week, or does it depend on when you start? I don't know when the beginning of my week is so that I may know if I have completed 8 quests in 7 days in order to collect $2 instead of the $1 I have gotten.

Thanks for helping me sort this out.
Maybe this might help:

There no specific time frame... they do not have a fixed start or end date. When you have a button to collect farmcash, it takes the previous 7 days from the moment you look, and determines if you have done enough quests to collect farmcash.

If you have not... the button will be black... and will remain black until you have 3 or 8 quests done in the past 7 days, in which case it will turn blue.

Lets say you check on the 8th April.... it will take in to account from the 1st April to the 8th April.... if you check again on the 9th April, it will take from the 2nd to the 9th etc..... PAST 7 days.

once you collect the FC.... all texts and FC buttons vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time, assuming you have enough quests completed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 05 2014, 07:59 AM

ok i am almost done with 8 quests in a week my problem is... the last one says i need to make a red flower and then make the red flower painting... cant find the red flower... only the painting in the art supplies and art studio... what am i missing?
Old Apr 05 2014, 08:02 AM

i mean art gallery.... really nervous excited lol
Old Apr 05 2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantily View Post
ok i am almost done with 8 quests in a week my problem is... the last one says i need to make a red flower and then make the red flower painting... cant find the red flower... only the painting in the art supplies and art studio... what am i missing?
Quote:
i mean art gallery.... really nervous excited lol
Hi!

Please check your quest again, perhaps it says Produce Red Flower Painting using the Art Studio and then Load Red Flower Painting using Art Gallery.
Old Apr 05 2014, 09:18 AM

i took a screenie of it. dont know how to add it in here from paint.. lol .. it clearly says my next step is to "produce red flower" i'm guessing its a glitch and they mean to produce the painting because the final is to load it...
Old Apr 05 2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
i took a screenie of it. dont know how to add it in here from paint.. lol .. it clearly says my next step is to "produce red flower" i'm guessing its a glitch and they mean to produce the painting because the final is to load it...

Go to the Art Studio and Start batch to produce Red flower painting and check if it is ok in the quest, it need 2 hours to complete.
Old Apr 05 2014, 09:46 AM

i have 2 more hrs before i can do it... i always look ahead so i have what i will need thanks for the help big hugs
Old Apr 05 2014, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i have 2 more hrs before i can do it... i always look ahead so i have what i will need thanks for the help big hugs
If you click on the item it will show you what facility to produce it in. Some of the names don't fit in the space for the Quest so they are shortened. That is why it says Produce Red Flower instead of Red Flower Painting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.