Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2014, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
im just going by what raul posted, for instance, when i click open the oil refinery & click the + on petro barrels, storage is only gettin half of what was sent
Hi beverduster,
If you click on the + for petrochemical barrels you do not get petrochemicah barrels, you get crude oil instead because that is the ingredient for making petrochemical barrels.
Raul only mentioned an increase in production. That would be what you produce in your facilities. Before the increase you got 3 petrochemical barrels per 1 barrel of crude oil. Notw you are producing 5 barrels of petrochemicals for 1 barrel of crude oil.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Momma Woods,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Not sure that will help but it can't hurt.
Somehow it went away , just as mysteriously as it started.
I wear memcache out Lol <3
Old Oct 09 2014, 03:08 PM

Two of my co-op quests, so far, I've bought the required material, and it's not enough to complete the co-op quest. The sticker allowed me to buy one red ink, for example, but two are required to produce the end product. AND, I can't buy any more, nor can I affix the yellow sticky. Co-op quest will expire. Hmmmm.
Old Oct 09 2014, 03:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Two of my co-op quests, so far, I've bought the required material, and it's not enough to complete the co-op quest. The sticker allowed me to buy one red ink, for example, but two are required to produce the end product. AND, I can't buy any more, nor can I affix the yellow sticky. Co-op quest will expire. Hmmmm.
Hello bruhelmboldt,

Does the step for the red ink have a check mark? If so, then you can try to make the other unit of red ink you need in your facility, if you have the ink and pigments factory, then see if it will allow the next step to be completed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 09 2014, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Hi bruhelmboldt,
There are a few quests showing up with this. If you don't have any more in storage then to save your quest, if you have the a factory that uses the red ink for a product you can send out a normal ingredient request. Or you cn work your neighbors factories and get some that way. The step is completed in the quest already so all you need is enough in your storage to go on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2014, 07:54 AM

Thanks for the updates, devs. One thing I have noticed recently is that all animal buildings (Stables, Dairy Sheds, Chicken Coop, etc.) that are not ready to be harvested give the message "No animals to collect manure from at this time" I have cleared cache, etc.
Old Oct 10 2014, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
Thanks for the updates, devs. One thing I have noticed recently is that all animal buildings (Stables, Dairy Sheds, Chicken Coop, etc.) that are not ready to be harvested give the message "No animals to collect manure from at this time" I have cleared cache, etc.
Hi bliky!

You are right about this, it is only a mistake in the message when you try to harvest the animal buildings and they are not ready. As it is a small error, the developers havent fixed it yet.
Old Oct 11 2014, 07:58 AM

On the subject of Co-op Quests, I cannot find any way into these. A friend tells me that there should be a box above my normal Quest box but I can't see it.

Is it possible that this option hasn't been rolled out to me yet?

Oh dear...
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
On the subject of Co-op Quests, I cannot find any way into these. A friend tells me that there should be a box above my normal Quest box but I can't see it.

Is it possible that this option hasn't been rolled out to me yet?

Oh dear...
Hi Satis!

Please open your extended tool box and you will see the blue icon for Cooperative Quests just above the regular one.
Old Oct 11 2014, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Satis!

Please open your extended tool box and you will see the blue icon for Cooperative Quests just above the regular one.
Hi Mary Marcel,

Thank you so much! I was looking in the wrong place.

Such an idiot!

Thanks again.

Satis
Closed Thread