Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2016, 12:24 PM

Default Umm Typical new Update Glitch

Errrm i have a Strange Glitch i see others are saying the new 3 facilities are not loading (however on my S4 #3 i have the Coin Factory and on #4 i have the Client however the Facilities manager doesn't find them i have gone to re add it thinking i hadn't placed it and game says i have which is correct (but not shown up on facilities manager out of the 4 games its only that 1 so far and i have done the usual memcache hmm i wonder if this is going to happen to a few others seems if i go to farm and place an item in the facility it shows up if i come out of the facility and go back in the item vanished then i click another item and they are there again hmmm (something is up with this like normal)

Last edited by Stu3; Sep 03 2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old Sep 03 2016, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi all,
We have reported the facilities problems to the developers. Please be patient until they can look into this and see if they can find the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkempke View Post
I'm also having a problem with the new facilities. I have products to load into them and do so. It shows as items in production but when I leave the farm and come back, nothing is in production.

Reported to Support
Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem...hopefully they'll find a fix soon
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I was going to plant some of the new flowers with my multi planter and it won't work reporting!
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:05 PM

love the updates and so happy to see the new tree and flower harvesters (i agree that we still need one for chopping tho!)... also love all the new flowers! just wish that we were able to use all of them (and the older deco flowers) in a facility or two! i'd love to plant more flowers
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:07 PM

I have bought all of the new facilities, but the Appliance Service Center, The Restaurant Supplies Factory, and the Restaurant Supplies Shop are not showing up in my Service Manager. I have cleared my memcache and reloaded the game. Any other suggestions?
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:09 PM

Sorry, I didn't see your response to previous questions on this until after I posted. Hopefully a solution is coming shortly.
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I was going to plant some of the new flowers with my multi planter and it won't work reporting!
Hi Petuniaflower,

I have just tried this and it is working fine for me. Exactly at what point is it not working for you?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2016, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I select a muli planter and should take me to flowers or trees and then where to select I even went to flowers and clicked buy and shouldn't it give me a selection of how I want to plant since I have 3 of the multi planters
Old Sep 03 2016, 01:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I select a muli planter and should take me to flowers or trees and then where to select I even went to flowers and clicked buy and shouldn't it give me a selection of how I want to plant since I have 3 of the multi planters
Hi Petuniaflower,

Just going to the store and clicking buy will not give you the multiplanter options. You are correct in that you need to click on the multiplanter first then it should load the store for you. After you select the flower to buy THEN it gives you the planting options.

Either exit your game and try again or if that does not work please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread