Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 01 2022, 05:47 PM

Default Not getting full fuel for neighbors

ID # 1085177334
I am not getting the amount of fuel based on the 250 neighbors I have.
For neighbors I am now getting only 1,900 gallons and for Active neighbors only 1,240 gallons.
I can't work the farm without adequate amounts of fuel. This is a change since the final migration.
Old Apr 01 2022, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveningsong View Post
ID # 1085177334
I am not getting the amount of fuel based on the 250 neighbors I have.
For neighbors I am now getting only 1,900 gallons and for Active neighbors only 1,240 gallons.
I can't work the farm without adequate amounts of fuel. This is a change since the final migration.
Hi Eveningsong

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

You do not have 250 neighbors, you have 95.

You can check this yourself by clicking in your yellow tool box and then click in your Trophis icon, there you will how many neighbors you have.

It is not possible to have 250 neighbors as we have a neighbors limit based on how many digits the data base can hold. It varies because not all IDs are the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so the number of neighbours you can have can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's.

Please read all information about Fuel in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Apr 01 2022, 07:28 PM

Default Quest farms

I have 2 "quest farms" where i plant or replant every single crop every night, (farms 25 and 41)which takes me about an hour, at about 2 AM. i am very careful to IRRIGATE EACH OF THEM after all that work! Usually, one of the two farms ends up with many wasted crops, whereas when it actually works, all crops are harvestable . Tonight, NEITHER farm showed that it was irrigated, so many of my crops are wasted. The only difference between them and the rest of the farms is that they are irrigated separately. WHAT THE HECK????
I complained once before about the problem and was given the answer that I probably forgot to water them. These days, I make it a POINT to remember! This is not the answer to the problem Please help!

'

Last edited by pjgerman@tx.rr.com; Apr 01 2022 at 07:38 PM. Reason: adding
Old Apr 01 2022, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjgerman@tx.rr.com View Post
I have 2 "quest farms" where i plant or replant every single crop every night, (farms 25 and 41)which takes me about an hour, at about 2 AM. i am very careful to IRRIGATE EACH OF THEM after all that work! Usually, one of the two farms ends up with many wasted crops, whereas when it actually works, all crops are harvestable . Tonight, NEITHER farm showed that it was irrigated, so many of my crops are wasted. The only difference between them and the rest of the farms is that they are irrigated separately. WHAT THE HECK????
I complained once before about the problem and was given the answer that I probably forgot to water them. These days, I make it a POINT to remember! This is not the answer to the problem Please help!
'
Hi pjgerman

First of all this is your first post on the forum so Im not sure where you reported this problem before.

I would suggest you to check if those farms are available to be irrigated by the time you finish planting.

Click in your yellow tool box and then in Show Times icon (the clock). Then click in Per farm button.
Check if those farms have a green check mark so you can irrigate them. If the farm shows up a time, then you will have to wait to irrigate again.

Also take in mind that the irrigation only works for crops which are growing and not if they are ready at the time you irrigate.

Other thing you can do is to check the time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) in your computer to be sure they are correct.
Old Apr 03 2022, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6kittycats View Post
I purchased a combine harvest plow (5x5) and spent 35 farm cash for it the game gave me a solar plower (5x5) instead i already have one it is in storage the one the game gave me for my 35 farm cash i put on my first farm is there any way you can replace the second solar plower 5x5 with the 5x5 combine harvest plow I purchased? thank you
Hi 6kittycats,

I moved your post to the thread about tools.

You were previously answered last week with this issue and were asked to provide your ID. without your ID, we are unable to proceed with this. Your ID can be found in the banner above the game in the parenthesis or below the game.

Here is a link to the answer that was given to you http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=4916

If you need to find your posts please see the following link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 05 2022, 04:16 AM

Quote:
sorry im still trying to figure out how to find my posts my user id is 814389921923346 thank you for understanding and help
Hi 6kittycats,

Thank you for providing your ID. I have checked your account, you did not previously own the Plow (5x5) prior to purchasing it on 20th March. The one you purchased before this was the Harvester (5x5). You would not have been able to purchase the Combine Harvest-plow (5x5) without purchasing those 2 previously mentioned tools as you must own the individual tools before purchasing the combines.

You may check your farmcash purchases by clicking the account tab above the game, then click on the link for the farmcash activity log.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 05 2022, 09:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvest Tool

My harvest tool has not worked since the migration began. I have to harvest one plot at a time. I need a solution.
Old Apr 05 2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gervaisvoss View Post
My harvest tool has not worked since the migration began. I have to harvest one plot at a time. I need a solution.
Hi gervaisvoss

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Please provide your user Id number, you find it into brackets in the message above the game screen.

Also let us know the size for the harvester tool having problems.

Thanks!
Old Apr 05 2022, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I have a 5x5 plow on farm number 1 and another 5x5 plow in storage
Hi 6kittycats

According to your data you have a 4x4 plower in storage, it is orange.

And you have a 5x5 plower on your farm, it is green.

Please check the colors of the tools you have in storage and on your farm.

You have all of them in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post5848106
Old Apr 12 2022, 02:54 AM

Hi, I have a question re the mobile irrigation sprinkler. I have a purple one.
I had planted a 12 hour crop this morning and then forgot to irrigate. After a few hours I used my mobile irrigation sprinkler and saw that it had no effect at all anymore on the harvesting time.
How much time do we actually have to irrigate after seeding? I tried to look it up in the game guide but could not find any information about that.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity