Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 17 2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, no one can start a new thread in suggestions , this link explains the posting rules for the suggestion section .. http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482766
ok thanks i understand but it does still say in the bottom corner that i may not start a new thread ...just wondering why
Old Nov 17 2012, 11:19 AM

Default sprinkler sticking

when working from the market place I water flowers and the game freezes and I can not get out of the Sprinkler mode to harvest plow or use any other tools.
Old Nov 17 2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybarb View Post
when working from the market place I water flowers and the game freezes and I can not get out of the Sprinkler mode to harvest plow or use any other tools.
Hi, have you tried clicking on the little green man ?
Old Nov 17 2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
ok thanks i understand but it does still say in the bottom corner that i may not start a new thread ...just wondering why
Hi Which section on the forum are you trying to create a Thread?

The suggestions catagorie is locked to new threads members must use a existing thread for suggestions or use the "My suggestion does not have a thread" thread

only the developers/moderators can create a new thread in the news and announcements thread

the box down the bottom that shows what the rules for the thread will change depending on what area of the forum you are in.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 18 2012, 10:10 AM

I see we still haven't been heard in our request to see the seasonal items back in search. This is such a huge disappointment. It hasn't even been addressed, or an explanation given as to what the problem was with having these things available year-round, since the game performance was in no way affected!

PRO's in having year-round access to seasonal items : We don't have to bog down our storage with a stock-pile of items for each special occasion, because we know we can purchase them any time.
-- Servers won't be clogged when these items are released, often far too close to the special occasion for many players' liking (look back at posts asking where the St Patrick's stuff is, when are the Halloween things coming out, when will you be releasing the Easter stuff, please bring out the Christmas stuff, etc etc etc), and every player is rushing to use up their storage once again in stock-piling.
-- There would be no need for a new tab for every special holiday, nor a "Seasonal" one, if all we have to do is type a few letters key to that holiday and find all the decorations.
-- There would be a lot more happy players! Seriously, Slashkey, it seems the fun is being sucked out of this game a little at a time.

We have come to you asking to change various things in the game, and you have listened, and often made those changes for us, or at least explained why you cannot make the changes. If this search feature was what you call a "bug", like the dirt and stone path "glitch", please return it to us, because we loved it, used (not abused) it, and thought it was an ingenious thing you did for us!

Please Please
Old Nov 18 2012, 06:19 PM

me too, i want a turbo tree shaker - they would sell tonnes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
I would break my legs running to buy that.
Old Nov 18 2012, 11:46 PM

I just tried to click on a neighbors bonus that he had posted less than 5 minutes ago and it told me it was expired. How does that happen?
Old Nov 19 2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I just tried to click on a neighbors bonus that he had posted less than 5 minutes ago and it told me it was expired. How does that happen?
Had you already clicked on one offered by the same neighbour earlier?

Old Nov 19 2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
there is a few items that do that

Rhubarb belt/dan bonus is one that i know of that often is expired on creation.

not sure as to why

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 19 2012, 06:33 AM

1. Halloween Items (2 weeks ago) and 4 new Fences (Straw, Bamboo, Golden and Grapevine).

Just wanted to say I adore the new grapevine fences - they look wonderful on my farm 2 - and it means I dont have to keep planting grapes to make it look like a vineyard! More like this please - I will put it in the suggestions.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread