Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 15 2024, 03:45 PM

Oh, I see! I thought it was part of the FC buying process through FT.
Thank you, Taz! You always have my answers for me! XOXO
Old Feb 15 2024, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Oh, I see! I thought it was part of the FC buying process through FT.
Thank you, Taz! You always have my answers for me! XOXO
Hi GrammieRee,
Did you check your spam folder to see if it ended up in there?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2024, 03:57 PM

Yes, I kept refreshing and checking repeatedly, both inbox and spam. I asked for the code twice several hours ago and it still has not arrived.
Old Feb 15 2024, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Yes, I kept refreshing and checking repeatedly, both inbox and spam. I asked for the code twice several hours ago and it still has not arrived.
Hi GrammieRee,
As long as it didn't show up on your bank account then it should be ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2024, 12:41 PM

Default banner above farm

bought farm cash feb 3. had a minor issue -- fixed it. got the farm cash on feb 3. but have had the banner above farm ever since about if I didn't get it. I thought it would remove itself after the 10 days. if I go to restore, just tells me that there is nothing to restore (which is true). how long does it usually take for the banner to be removed?
Old Feb 16 2024, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy1959 View Post
bought farm cash feb 3. had a minor issue -- fixed it. got the farm cash on feb 3. but have had the banner above farm ever since about if I didn't get it. I thought it would remove itself after the 10 days. if I go to restore, just tells me that there is nothing to restore (which is true). how long does it usually take for the banner to be removed?

Hi tammy

We are checking into this as I have the same problem. Think you will have it some more days.

I will let developers know as soon as mine is gone so they can test what happens.
Old Feb 21 2024, 09:51 PM

Default Purchased wrong farm cash item

Hi, I hope you can help please. I accidently purchased an excavator for 50 farm cash. It is not what I thought it would be, so I am asking for my 50 farm cash back please so that i can spend it on something I need and want. I really do not want or need an excavator. Please help, take the excavator back.
Many thanks for your help
Old Feb 21 2024, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Hi, I hope you can help please. I accidently purchased an excavator for 50 farm cash. It is not what I thought it would be, so I am asking for my 50 farm cash back please so that i can spend it on something I need and want. I really do not want or need an excavator. Please help, take the excavator back.
Many thanks for your help
Hi Brugpuppy,

I am sorry but we can not do refunds through the forums. You will need to contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 25 2024, 11:12 AM

Default Facilities

My Farm one has had 215 facilities showing even after I have placed several more. How come it is not showing the ones I added in the total? This is even after I added the facilities and went back in the next day. Does it show regular purchases only and not farm cash items?

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 25 2024 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Feb 25 2024, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
My Farm one has had 215 facilities showing even after I have placed several more. How come it is not showing the ones I added in the total? This is even after I added the facilities and went back in the next day. Does it show regular purchases only and not farm cash items?
Hi Joyinlife,
It would depend on what you have the filters in the facility manager set to and if you started any production in the new facilities.
Set the filters in the facility manager All Facilities.
Check in the Show Names of the farm manager. There is a show facility info button on the bottom. That will show you all the facilities of all types.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 25 2024 at 12:12 PM.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash