Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2015, 11:59 AM

Originally Raul posted in the upgrade announcement that fb had fixed the problem with sending gifts and boosting trains in IE and Edge and if there was still a problem to report it. I reported earlier that was unable to post boosts from Edge and now I can't post them from Chrome.
Guess I will use another browser but just thought the Devs should know.
Old Dec 11 2015, 12:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I know they have been working hard to get all these bugs fixed, but I have one criticism and that is now when you plant and your farms have been fertilized it doesn't look like it did before, you could always see the fields were different when fertilized it made them a different shade somehow now it doesn't and they don't look like they are fertilized when they actually are, if that makes sense lol
Hi brenda steele,

The only change to display of crops when fertilized is if you have "Highlight Fertilized crops/trees" checked in your game settings. That option is still there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 11 2015, 12:07 PM

Default My Requests Broken

When I open the My Requests page, I am not able to scroll down to exchange the gifts I have. Worked fine yesterday, doesn't work today so I'm guessing it's related to the new release somehow. I use Opera FYI and yes I've tried clearing my cache.
Old Dec 11 2015, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Girl Tammy View Post
When I open the My Requests page, I am not able to scroll down to exchange the gifts I have. Worked fine yesterday, doesn't work today so I'm guessing it's related to the new release somehow. I use Opera FYI and yes I've tried clearing my cache.
Hi Farm Girl Tammy,

I've just tried it on Opera for you and had no problems. Which cache did you clear, was it browser cache or FT memcache? Try closing your browser then reload and try again.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 11 2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Farm Girl Tammy,

I've just tried it on Opera for you and had no problems. Which cache did you clear, was it browser cache or FT memcache? Try closing your browser then reload and try again.
Great thanks!
Old Dec 11 2015, 01:20 PM
Account Not Linked

I love it when Raul does a SURPRISE!!

Love the extra FC. Love everything. Since none of my farms that have buildings,and facilities don't have snow. The Holiday facilities really stand out. Maybe a snow cloud just over them A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. I did put in suggestions,maybe a switch from snow to no snow.

I am Thankful to all Raul and his Dev's do to bring enjoyment to us.
Old Dec 11 2015, 01:40 PM

perhaps the devs can increase production on plant pots and scented candles. I was already coming up short with my other accounts that have the appropriate facilities to make those 2 items. Unless I stop production on other items that use these, I won't have ANY for the new Holiday decoration facility.
Otherwise thanks for a super new update!!!
Old Dec 11 2015, 03:28 PM
Account Not Linked

You know what I think would be cool? I would like to see day and night. At night, lights from building windows could light up the yards and streets lights could have their pools of light too. It could make other sparkly things stand out too like christmas trees that already sparkle but really aren't all that bright.
Old Dec 11 2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I love it when Raul does a SURPRISE!!

Love the extra FC. Love everything. Since none of my farms that have buildings,and facilities don't have snow. The Holiday facilities really stand out. Maybe a snow cloud just over them A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. I did put in suggestions,maybe a switch from snow to no snow.

I am Thankful to all Raul and his Dev's do to bring enjoyment to us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Joe View Post
perhaps the devs can increase production on plant pots and scented candles. I was already coming up short with my other accounts that have the appropriate facilities to make those 2 items. Unless I stop production on other items that use these, I won't have ANY for the new Holiday decoration facility.
Otherwise thanks for a super new update!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
You know what I think would be cool? I would like to see day and night. At night, lights from building windows could light up the yards and streets lights could have their pools of light too. It could make other sparkly things stand out too like christmas trees that already sparkle but really aren't all that bright.
Hi everyone,

Please place ideas for the game in the Suggestions area of the forum. Here's the link to that area >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 11 2015, 05:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I want to report that the glitch with the watering tool I was having working my super neighbor has been fixed. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread