Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2023, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Why there is no more possibility of buying coins as before
Hi Clohar,
You have already asked this. Only the developers know why they dropped the ability to buy coins and they have not told us why.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2023, 12:30 PM

Thank You, Raul and Team!! Awesome!!
Old Sep 13 2023, 03:13 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - September 13th, 3:45PM

- Released Turron-Nougat Factory and Turron-Nougat Shop facilities.
Old Sep 13 2023, 04:41 PM

Well done Developers you done a fantastic job works much better especially now facebook can't mess things up you are much appreciated xx
Old Sep 13 2023, 09:05 PM

the prices for the upgrades for farms should not be high like they are. it's horrible as it is and now you want to make it more unattainable? Stop raising the price for the farms getting upgraded.
Old Sep 13 2023, 09:48 PM

"removing Facebook friends or adding neighbours and buddies using email of target."
What do you mean by "using email of target"?
Old Sep 13 2023, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
"removing Facebook friends or adding neighbours and buddies using email of target."
What do you mean by "using email of target"?
Hi JudyD,
Meaning you can find them by the email address they used to register for the game on the website, then will be able to request to add them to your neighbors or buddies.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2023, 10:38 PM

Default Thanks Guys and Gals!

Great update, and I just LOVE the new website! Please keep it up!
Old Sep 14 2023, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Regarding this part of the update:

"Note 1: During the next 1-3 weeks we will be releasing the last batch of changes in relation to the new website, like removing Facebook friends or adding neighbours and buddies using email of target."

Does this mean that all of our neighbors we originally met through Facebook will be deleted? I'm not sure I understanding that correctly.
Old Sep 14 2023, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Regarding this part of the update:

"Note 1: During the next 1-3 weeks we will be releasing the last batch of changes in relation to the new website, like removing Facebook friends or adding neighbours and buddies using email of target."

Does this mean that all of our neighbors we originally met through Facebook will be deleted? I'm not sure I understanding that correctly.
Hi FarmersWife,
You will not lose any neighbors. It will be a way to remove people from the Facebook friends list in the Farmers Lists who are no longer playing or are no longer your neighbors or buddies. Since that list can not currently be updated from Facebook then this just gives you a way to remove any you do not want in that list other than neighbors or buddies.
Closed Thread