Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 03 2023, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hello:

I cannot access my messages in Farm Town. It would not open for me. Please kindly fix it.
Thank you!!!
Hi Sandie,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2023, 02:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Keyboard using my tablet

When I my game in my Samsung table. I cannot use my keyboard. Can anyone help with this
Old Nov 06 2023, 06:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherri3 View Post
When I my game in my Samsung table. I cannot use my keyboard. Can anyone help with this
Hi Cherri3,

I am sorry but the game is intended to be played on computers and laptops and using it's physical keyboard to type in game.

Any kind of mobile device tends to only have access to use a virtual keyboard which is pretty basic, doesn't give you the ability to copy paste using keyboard shortcuts either, so find that those can not be used to type in the various areas within the game.

Even if you already owned something like a Bluetooth keyboard that was compatible with your device and you could link your device to it, there are still no guarantees that it would work at all or if it did work for some things that it would continue to work with every type of mobile device that there is. We certainly can't recommend to anyone that they go to any expense of buying one just for the intent of trying to see if it would work in the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2024, 02:44 PM

Default No one at Market

Today Friday every time I go to the market there is no one there, I have tried refreshing and no good I have tried turning off my computer and restarting but nothing solves the problem yet the buying and selling market is full of people.
Old Jan 12 2024, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Today Friday every time I go to the market there is no one there, I have tried refreshing and no good I have tried turning off my computer and restarting but nothing solves the problem yet the buying and selling market is full of people.
Hi iceberg

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I had a look at your data and your language is set to English GB so you should be able to see people at market.

Please be sure that when you click in Map, the Room language is also set to English GB. Remember you can change it to English US and see if you can see more farmers there.

Do you use CCleaner? If you do, could you have installed and enabled Kamo? If you have please uninstall Kamo and then reboot your computer as that can cause problems with seeing farmers at market.

You can also read more suggestions in the first post, first page of this thread and see if they help you.
Old Jan 15 2024, 12:23 PM

Default Can not see anyone on Marketplace

I got to market place and can't see anyone there. I am not hiding - have the green light for that. I don't know what to do.. I need my crops harvested. What should I do please. Thanks Sharon others say they see people - why not ME????
Old Jan 15 2024, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
I got to market place and can't see anyone there. I am not hiding - have the green light for that. I don't know what to do.. I need my crops harvested. What should I do please. Thanks Sharon others say they see people - why not ME????
Hi Shnookims

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If your plug is showing green when you arrive to market, click in it to go off line and then click in it again to go online. See if that works for you.

If not then please follow all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 15 2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old Jan 15 2024, 02:41 PM

Default Cannot see anyone on Marketplace

This consistently happens to all of the members in my group. We mostly have problems seeing each other when going to a pre-arranged meeting in the Inn or Trade Marketplace. When that happens, one member will stay put and the other will leave and re-enter to arrive at the same server. Sometimes it takes three or four tries to see each other. When we can't see each other, the names and number of other players in one Inn or Trade Marketplace are different from the players in the other Inn or Trade Marketplace. Tells me there are multiple servers serving the Inn/Marketplace sites.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 15 2024 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Unrelated quote
Old Jan 15 2024, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
This consistently happens to all of the members in my group. We mostly have problems seeing each other when going to a pre-arranged meeting in the Inn or Trade Marketplace. When that happens, one member will stay put and the other will leave and re-enter to arrive at the same server. Sometimes it takes three or four tries to see each other. When we can't see each other, the names and number of other players in one Inn or Trade Marketplace are different from the players in the other Inn or Trade Marketplace. Tells me there are multiple servers serving the Inn/Marketplace sites.
Hi Dan H,
Server is not the correct term as that indicates a whole computer. There are multiple market and inn rooms/groups. Each can handle only a specific number of players at one time. When one fills up then the next that enters is shifted to another group.
This has nothing to do with the previous problem that was posted where they see no one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2024, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dan H,
Server is not the correct term as that indicates a whole computer. There are multiple market and inn rooms/groups. Each can handle only a specific number of players at one time. When one fills up then the next that enters is shifted to another group.
This has nothing to do with the previous problem that was posted where they see no one.
So, you are saying that a problem does exist, where we occasionally arrive at an empty Inn. When will that be resolved?

And, it seems then, we are always going to have an issue trying to meet with other farmers at the Inn/Job/Trade Mkts.

By the way, I have worked with many computer systems that had multiple servers. Multi-server systems include more that one server and these provide service to users/customers arriving into the queue(s). Multi-server systems can be designed with several similar servers or with different types of servers. Some of the different types of servers are database servers, file servers, mail servers, print servers, web servers, game servers, and application servers.