Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 02 2017, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
First.... I like the ships.

I have filled all 10 containers on some, and 7 or 8 on some others.... no big deal.

I let one ship go beyond the 24 hours and had to start over..... no big deal.

Fuel is not an issue ( I still have about 290 million fuels).... no big deal.

A ship returning with 10 containers and successful stops at 30 ports unloads 1.4million products.... that's a big deal since I only paid coin once for the ship.

so

I will continue to advance any and all ships docked at my port. Takes less time to do that than it does to go from one farm to another. And 5,000 coin for a full ship is quick ca$h for 2-3 seconds work.

Like another poster, I will buy future FC enhancements to the Cargo Ships.

I don't have the goal of just acquiring exp points etc. I post often, not daily. And I respect the views and goals of any and all other players.... that is the beauty of the game - to each his own.

I used to do quests, and still have a very nice Quest Farm that I will return to .... some day (if my ship comes in).

If you like the ships, play and enjoy and help others who come to your port.
If you don't like the ships, ignore that part of the game, but please at least take a few SECONDS to advance a neighbors ship.

Amen I have neighbors in Australia, the UK, and Germany, and France.When I am a sleep, they are awake and vise versa. I have skipped ,going on to the next,if it has been a good while,but I try my best to send neighbors ships on. If not quickly,may be I am asleep.