Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2014, 03:53 PM

Now that I'm over the shock and horror of the price that was tagged to the mist decorations, it's time for me to say thank you and tell you how beautiful the new decorations are. I'm just going to have to be very selective about how and where I use the mist when I would prefer to be able to use it, well, everywhere. In my opinion, 10 FC for the large mist and 5 FC for the small might have been a more agreeable price and allowed me to use more of it. I still hope to see more decorations like this in the future.

The choice to allow farm hands to use our tools is lovely. It definitely levels the playing field and changes the dynamic in the market for the better. The hiring process had become tedious and time consuming, especially with large farms and big jobs. I already see that more workers are willing to take on just about any reasonable job and that will only improve as word gets out.

Thank you also for the herding tool and colored location diamonds. Anything that saves time and streamlines the play is a plus.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jan 12 2014, 05:47 PM
maehusk
Account Not Linked

Please help!
Since the new update, I can no longer: work neighbors' facilities, send gifts, take farm photos, post my factories or bonuses. I have cleared memcache, uninstalled flashplayer and installed new one, etc. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Old Jan 12 2014, 06:25 PM

Two (very minor) glitches to report:

a) When I checked the bonus having just harvested crops, it told me I had more crops to harvest, but in fact only trees were left. Once I started harvesting trees, it told me (correctly) that I still had trees to do.

b) I went to a farm to harvest trees and realised I had trees switched off. When I turned them back on, with the eye set to "fade" the trees that did not need harvesting were still showing up; only the ones that I harvested faded out. Scrolling through the eye settings solved this, however.

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...
Old Jan 12 2014, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maehusk View Post
Please help!
Since the new update, I can no longer: work neighbors' facilities, send gifts, take farm photos, post my factories or bonuses. I have cleared memcache, uninstalled flashplayer and installed new one, etc. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Unfortunately there really isn't anything else you can try. This is a Facebook issue and they have had a bug report open on it since the middle of November. It is assigned and is high priority but they have not come up with a fix yet.
The only other thing I can think of to try would be to remove Farm Town and reinstall it. If you want to try this be sure to accept all your gifts first as those will not come back after doing that. The rest of your farms will be ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2014, 06:38 PM

Exclamation NO Interface window for FB comes up to send gifts, or post ANYTHING!!!

I have had this issue since before Christmas, I cannot post or do anything that requires the Facebook window to come up because it will not for all mentioned above plus the bank, posting dans belts etc, boosting my trains, and was finally told its something with Facebook. Has there been ANY progress on this issue???
Quote:
Originally Posted by maehusk View Post
Please help!
Old Jan 12 2014, 06:40 PM

Just saw this post. It saddens me. You'd think FB would be more helpful. Guess this will be something that will last for months and months before it is fixed,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Unfortunately there really isn't anything else you can try. This is a Facebook issue and they have had a bug report open on it since the middle of November. It is assigned and is high priority but they have not come up with a fix yet.
The only other thing I can think of to try would be to remove Farm Town and reinstall it. If you want to try this be sure to accept all your gifts first as those will not come back after doing that. The rest of your farms will be ok.
Old Jan 12 2014, 09:59 PM

I have chrome and I have no problem posting bonuses or facilities or working other people's facilities. The only thing I can't do is take photos. It says I need permission to do it.
Old Jan 13 2014, 03:02 AM

Do we need peacocks for anything? thanks Cindie
Old Jan 13 2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
Do we need peacocks for anything? thanks Cindie
Hi! up now, they are only decorations for the farms.
Old Jan 13 2014, 12:37 PM

Default Camels and Peacocks

Is there any use for these besides decoration? Lately I have been receiving a lot of them as gifts ... so thinking I may have missed something. Thanks
Closed Thread