Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 10 2023, 08:11 AM

Good morning!
I have been doing the registration daily with no problem, but did not get the message asking me to allow you access to my Facebook email. I thought it was a good idea, and did it for my mother's account for her. Is there some way to check to see if I clicked on it either granting or denying access...without realizing...or get the request sent to me so I can do it?
Old Mar 10 2023, 08:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
I have been putting in my email address for the new format. Now you want my Facebook email. I don't know if I have one or how to access it if you send a message there. What should I be doing? Thanks.
Hi cbl,
I moved your post to the thread about the registration.
They will not send a message to your Facebook email. They only want access to use it verify to log you into the new website. Many sites allow you to use your Facebook login to login to their websites as an alternative login.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2023, 08:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Good morning!
I have been doing the registration daily with no problem, but did not get the message asking me to allow you access to my Facebook email. I thought it was a good idea, and did it for my mother's account for her. Is there some way to check to see if I clicked on it either granting or denying access...without realizing...or get the request sent to me so I can do it?
Hi TexasStar,
Check your Facebook settings for the Farm Town app and see if it has a line for Email Address. If that line is there then you are ok and it has been already allowed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2023, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi TexasStar,
Check your Facebook settings for the Farm Town app and see if it has a line for Email Address. If that line is there then you are ok and it has been already allowed.
TY! I found it and my email was there
Old Mar 10 2023, 11:04 AM

I had no problems registering, but clicked no on the allowing of the FB email. I've changed my mind, but don't know how to change that choice. I've already had my verification days. Where do I go to get instructions to allow the FB email? My Facebook USER ID number is: 1793409352 Build No: 433
Old Mar 10 2023, 11:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
I had no problems registering, but clicked no on the allowing of the FB email. I've changed my mind, but don't know how to change that choice. I've already had my verification days. Where do I go to get instructions to allow the FB email? My Facebook USER ID number is: 1793409352 Build No: 433
Hi melan1,

The next time you have to verify your log in details, likely tomorrow if you have not done all 5 yet, you should see it again. Keep an eye out for this popup which will show up if the Facebook one has not been sent yet. It is the one that asks you to also give permission for your Facebook email to be given to the game:

Make sure that you click on the green check mark on that popup and then when that closes you will see the one for the Facebook email. Then you click on the blue Continue as (your name) and that window will close.

The primary method to log into the website will still be the email address and password you supplied in the in game registration to secure your account.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 10 2023, 12:44 PM

Default registering everytime you log in

everytime I log in to play the game I have to reregister again if it is 10 times in 1 day I have to keep registering. It is becoming annoying!!!!!
Old Mar 10 2023, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by favoritenan1 View Post
everytime I log in to play the game I have to reregister again if it is 10 times in 1 day I have to keep registering. It is becoming annoying!!!!!
Hi favoritenan1

I moved your post to the thread about problems while registering.

You only have to register once. After that you only have to verify your credentials (email address and password) 5 times.
That would be once a day or every 16 hours in case you play a lot.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050
Old Mar 10 2023, 04:54 PM

I did the email and password verification as requested. On the 4th day it said it was the final one. Today, the 5th day running, it is now telling me I need to verify for TWO MORE days. This is ridiculous. Any time I have joined up something new online I only need to do it ONCE. How many times is this game going to request this and why hasn't it stored it as we were told it would?
Old Mar 10 2023, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I did the email and password verification as requested. On the 4th day it said it was the final one. Today, the 5th day running, it is now telling me I need to verify for TWO MORE days. This is ridiculous. Any time I have joined up something new online I only need to do it ONCE. How many times is this game going to request this and why hasn't it stored it as we were told it would?
Hi AussieGecko,
There was an error in the registration causing some to have a problem. The developers fixed the error and reset the verification so you are getting a couple extra days. Please be patient as this is all new to them.
It is stored, but they want to verify it to make sure they have the right information.

Tags
link email, login