Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2014, 08:11 AM

Default Winter Paths: Ice Path, Gray Ice Path, Snow Path and Shoe Prints in Snow, all in the

These are PATHS. Can/will they be available in the "Paths" category once we are past winter?
Old Dec 23 2014, 11:05 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ok, i am peeved!! i planted 13 farms of thyme, waited for it to grow, hired out to h/p, and then patiently waited for the belt to pop up. i kept getting other belts popping up, canceled publishing any of those, just so i could get the thyme. and IT NEVER SHOWED UP!!! now i am at 7th dan on thyme, so i cant get any more belts, and i cant get the bonus from it either. gggggrrrrrr......
Old Dec 23 2014, 11:24 AM

Hi.. firstly merry Christmas and again thank you for all your work and the lates updates. I noted that you have at the end of the announcement that all problems have been fixed but I still cannot accept gifts.. this began after the update and i saw in other groups I am not the only one who had this problem. I thought I would wait a day or 2 to see if it has bee fixed but still a problem. If I open my gift box to collect there is the number of gifts at the top but nothing showing... it then glitches the whole game and I have to reboot.. I have done all the usual.. still the same Using windows 8 and chrome.
Thank you,
Sherrynne
Old Dec 23 2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
ok, i am peeved!! i planted 13 farms of thyme, waited for it to grow, hired out to h/p, and then patiently waited for the belt to pop up. i kept getting other belts popping up, canceled publishing any of those, just so i could get the thyme. and IT NEVER SHOWED UP!!! now i am at 7th dan on thyme, so i cant get any more belts, and i cant get the bonus from it either. gggggrrrrrr......

Hi pwycho_mommi

Have you tried to reload the game clicking in Play?
Old Dec 23 2014, 12:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gifts exchange all / accept all

This has happened twice now. Exchange all, accept all, and absolutely nothing shows up in my storage.
Old Dec 23 2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
This has happened twice now. Exchange all, accept all, and absolutely nothing shows up in my storage.
Hi TsunamiVince

Sorry about your problem, are your gifts showed up in your gift box?
Old Dec 23 2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
It is my understanding that the bonus you earn with each belt level, and then with each Dan level is for a future harvest - whether you click to share it or not. You still will get your bonuses.

When using your FarmStats tool, you can compare what the crop will yield based on the number of plots on that farm. Then check the box in the lower left corner .... and the new yield will be double if fertilized, and more than double with a bonus.

My "all-crop" farms will yield about 24,800 on their own, and often over 65,000 with the fertilizer and bonus, and I have rarely clicked the different levels as I reached them.

Merry Christmas and you don't have to worry which of Santa's lists you are on..... but we know.
Old Dec 23 2014, 12:54 PM

Level:
XP:

<quote>
gifts showed up in your gift box?
</quote>

DOH! <dope slaps head>

Everything is fine. Oops!
Old Dec 23 2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
It is my understanding that the bonus you earn with each belt level, and then with each Dan level is for a future harvest - whether you click to share it or not. You still will get your bonuses.
i think she meant "posting" the bonus so she can get her share from people who clicked on the bonus...
Old Dec 23 2014, 12:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Hang on, I moved them to storage and THEN they disappeared. That's a little weird.
Closed Thread