Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2021, 11:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hello Mary - I've just done that, thank you, wish me luck cos now going to run them Jx
Old Mar 19 2021, 07:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Missing Watermill

I have 2 watermills. The one on farm 2 is horizontal and does not show up but there is something there as nothing else can be moved to that spot. The watermill on farm 8 is vertical and shows up clearly. Very odd!
Old Mar 19 2021, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I have 2 watermills. The one on farm 2 is horizontal and does not show up but there is something there as nothing else can be moved to that spot. The watermill on farm 8 is vertical and shows up clearly. Very odd!
Hi Kathy,
The developers are aware of this. It is the watermills that were purchased a long time ago and only in the one orientation that do not show up.
If you can see it is your facility manager you can still fill and have it worked.
If you can't see it there then the only thing I can suggest is buy another (coins facility) and place it on another farm until they decide wht to do about the ones you can't see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2021, 01:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Post Release Updates - March 20th, 12:50AM
Enabled Avatars: There are still some issues with clothing and face features. Currently the avatar does not walk, only tele-transport to all places. You can use farmers avatars in farms to:

- Send all type of hire requests except hire for design
- Send online private chat messages
- Send offline message
- Visit farms
- Add to buddy list

Note: Map icon and Marketplaces will be enabled in the next few days.

Enabled real time chat
Selected farms are highlighted more prominently in the select farm screens
Added clipboard support to all areas where you can enter text: WebGL provides very limited support for copy and paste so we had to implement it from scratch. If the Copy/Paste/Cut menu options using right click do not work at some point, you can try the keyboard shortcuts instead: CTRL+C (Copy), CTRL+X (Cut) and CTRL+V (Paste).

Bugfix: Incorrect water level in flowers
Bugfix: The ? sign not working in store and storage screens
Bugfix: When filling facilities and getting a message about missing ingredients, asking your friends for those ingredients from that popup will not work
Bugfix: Farm numbers for facilities with long names sometimes were hidden under the ? sign in the Facility Manager
Bugfix: Hitting the 'End' key when entering text was scrolling the browser to the bottom of the page
wondering how we send hire requests? OK, FIGURED IT OUT..

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Mar 20 2021 at 02:22 AM.
Old Mar 20 2021, 02:46 AM

Since my Avatar appeared, my farm keeps going offline. It immediately comes up with the box saying that my farm has been disconnected from the server and to Click the green tick etc. It also does the same to other tabs if you have more than one open. It did not do this previously. Everything is still working however I am constantly ticking or crossing the disconnected from the server box.

Lara's Farm
Old Mar 20 2021, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Since my Avatar appeared, my farm keeps going offline. It immediately comes up with the box saying that my farm has been disconnected from the server and to Click the green tick etc. It also does the same to other tabs if you have more than one open. It did not do this previously. Everything is still working however I am constantly ticking or crossing the disconnected from the server box.
I am having exactly the same issue with my farms since the Avatar appeared (1259651182)
Old Mar 20 2021, 03:22 AM

farm freezes when plowing other farms can you fix please other wise great game thank you raol
Old Mar 20 2021, 04:57 AM

ID 536583282 in getting ERROR SFS CALLMETHOD NOT CONNECTED
Old Mar 20 2021, 05:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I am having exactly the same issue with my farms since the Avatar appeared (1259651182)

Hi Lara and barbaraelwart,

With the ability to hire others from your farms back, online and offline ability's are also back so it is normal when you have more than one tab open to the the game for the others to go offline. This is the same behavior and same pop messages as it was in flash, with unity you maybe finding the other tabs may go offline quicker than they used to.

If you want to stay online, only have one tab open to the game. You should be able to work friends facilities offline. If when you open another tab to the game, the disconnect message is already showing, you will need to click those popups to be able to get the the message about working facilities to start working them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 20 2021, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
ID 536583282 in getting ERROR SFS CALLMETHOD NOT CONNECTED
Hi ijago,

You can ignore that error. It should not be causing a problem.

All it is showing is that your game is offline in that tab. If you haven't seen the disconnect message, you should be able to tell if you are offline by looking at the plug icon top right of your game screen, it will be red instead of green.

That error will show in the console when you are offline in the game and navigate to another persons farm or go back to your own from someone elses' farm while you are offline.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread