Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 22 2023, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eabradford View Post
Hi! I see Tom and asks what I want to do, but otherwise there is no one else there. tried to add attachment of screenshot, not sure it worked
Hi Eabradford,
Do you use CCleaner and have Kamo installed please uninstall the Komo as it can block the other players information so you don't see them.
If you don't have CCleaner it may be that your antivirus program such as Avast or any other online tracking blocker then you need to remove that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2023, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Eabradford,
Do you use CCleaner and have Kamo installed please uninstall the Komo as it can block the other players information so you don't see them.
If you don't have CCleaner it may be that your antivirus program such as Avast or any other online tracking blocker then you need to remove that.
no ccleaner or kamo to my knowledge, never installed ccleaner. I do have avast, but disabled it temporarily, and I had not installed anything new before this started
Old Apr 22 2023, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eabradford View Post
no ccleaner or kamo to my knowledge, never installed ccleaner. I do have avast, but disabled it temporarily, and I had not installed anything new before this started
Hi Eabradford,
Then it is still either the Avast or something in your browser like a pop up blocker or tracking blocker that is preventing them showing.
The only thing I can suggest is reply back to your ticket with Support to continue working with them. They only gave you the link to this thread to see all the suggestions in the first post of this thread to try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 02:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Cannot Sell Selected

I cannot show or sell selected items in the Marketplace.
Old May 03 2023, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I cannot show or sell selected items in the Marketplace.
Hi Kathy

I moved your post to the thread about Markets.

Due the problem we have had with settings being reset, then it is possible that the check marks could be removed or added or changed.

It is better if you go through your list of product you want to sell and be sure they have check marks.
Old May 14 2023, 02:57 PM

Default How can i find someone

When someone does a job for you ...in the messaging to send them back...the person u have not seen for a week you can't find. Is there a ways i can find them...
Old May 14 2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0546 View Post
When someone does a job for you ...in the messaging to send them back...the person u have not seen for a week you can't find. Is there a ways i can find them...
Hi mills

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I'm sorry but if you can't find a message in the list from the envelope, there is nothing we can do.

Maybe some day you could find them at market or inn again but that is only a chance.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 22 2023, 03:50 AM

I see the chat server is down again.
Old May 22 2023, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I see the chat server is down again.
Hi Sqrl,

The developers have been informed about this, but remember it's the middle of the night where they are located, so it might be a little while before it can be rebooted.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 22 2023, 04:09 AM

Eh, no worries, just wanted to be sure you knew .