Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 11 2019, 01:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
Suddenly, I cannot post facilities as usual. I select the pop-up "Do you want to ask your friends for help" and wait for the screen to post, but the screen with the blue POST button never shows up so I can post. Something is amiss. Need your advice.
Hi Muffie1943,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with Newsfeed as you are having problems posting to it.

Is it only facility posts you are having issues with or can you not post anything from the game?
What browser are you using?

First try the following and see if that helps:
Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

If you still can not post to Facebook please also check if your browser is up to date and that you still have cookies and popups allowed in your browser. If you need instructions for the cookies and pop ups we have those for some browsers in this link Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

If that still does not resolve your problem please try posting using a different browser.
Old Oct 15 2019, 12:36 AM

Default FB BLOCK on FT players

I am experiencing a problem here between FT users (several have commented to me about the same problem,)and accessing the home pages of other FT players. and also even those who don't play FT. BUt it seems that only FT players are affected by the block that FB has placed on us.

The BLOCK that FB has placed on us reads:
"It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been blocked from using it.

Learn more about blocks in the Help Center."
I have left messages with FB on their Help Center pages. but no response yet.

Is there anything you can do on your end? I don't understand at all by what they mean " ... going too fast"?
Old Oct 15 2019, 12:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
I am experiencing a problem here between FT users (several have commented to me about the same problem,)and accessing the home pages of other FT players. and also even those who don't play FT. BUt it seems that only FT players are affected by the block that FB has placed on us.

The BLOCK that FB has placed on us reads:
"It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been blocked from using it.

Learn more about blocks in the Help Center."
I have left messages with FB on their Help Center pages. but no response yet.

Is there anything you can do on your end? I don't understand at all by what they mean " ... going too fast"?
Hi christophercilley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about newsfeed as that is the closest we have here about Facebook.
I am sorry, but we can't do anything about this as it is Facebook's rules and we have no input on that. The only thing you can do is get all those who are having this problem to report it to Facebook using the Report a Problem.
In the mean time, the only thing I can suggest is all of you use the Show FarmTown Wall Requests in the My Requests. Only go to their timelines if both posts are not showing there and you know they have posted both. You can do that from the wall requests by right clicking on their name and open in a new tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2019, 01:45 PM

over a dozen in facebook jail now from going to friend pages to work FM post, slashkey anything you can do to alert FB to this, most of us put in the help ticket but FB never reads those i am sure
Old Oct 15 2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
over a dozen in facebook jail now from going to friend pages to work FM post, slashkey anything you can do to alert FB to this, most of us put in the help ticket but FB never reads those i am sure
Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If all users having this problem send a report to Facebook then it could be possible they notice something is wrong sooner.

Meanwhile they can try working facilities using the Wall Requests.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 15 2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If all users having this problem send a report to Facebook then it could be possible they notice something is wrong sooner.

Meanwhile they can try working facilities using the Wall Requests.
my wall only show for one hours back , two max if lucky ... i thought i mention it they more likely to listen - oh well like most FB glitches will have to wait it out
Old Oct 15 2019, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
my wall only show for one hours back , two max if lucky ... i thought i mention it they more likely to listen - oh well like most FB glitches will have to wait it out
Hi JNelson,
The wall shows about 100 posts. It doesn't matter how far back in time, just the total posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2019, 08:05 PM

having the same problem. Facebook really doesn't like us players they are always doing things to make our life difficult. They haven't explained how long the ban is for, what we actually did wrong, what "too fast" even means or refers to and don't even say they will get back tgo us when we report it.

Lara's Farm
Old Oct 15 2019, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
having the same problem. Facebook really doesn't like us players they are always doing things to make our life difficult. They haven't explained how long the ban is for, what we actually did wrong, what "too fast" even means or refers to and don't even say they will get back tgo us when we report it.
Hi Lara,
The only thing you can do is report it and have all you know having this problem also report it. It is not aimed at Farm Town players, but everyone is getting this, who go to lots of groups or timelines. Unfortunately there is nothing we or Slashkey or for that matter any other games can do about this.
Old Oct 23 2019, 02:09 AM

My bonus posts to my Facebook wall are showing the Farm Town pig and not the product content? No one can see what they are?

Tags
can't work for neighbors, delete messages, facilities, farms - not posting, farmtown, get more clients, neighbors, url not found, wall requests